Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Whites and Asians

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
Apparently White's commit 71% of anti Asian crimes ( not exact but it's close to that) and this research was done by Janelle wong. Blacks are now using this to heighten the idea that affirmative action is good and that the whites don't care about you. I have my suspicion with this report. Blacks are acting like the victims once again. What are your thoughts on this.

Apparently White's commit 71% of anti Asian crimes ( not exact but it's close to that) and this research was done by Janelle wong. Blacks are now using this to heighten the idea that affirmative action is good and that the whites don't care about you. I have my suspicion with this report. Blacks are acting like the victims once again. What are your thoughts on this.
Victim mentality by African Americans. What a surprise.

I don't get it
Despite all the presupposed white anti-Asian racism, how would this make Asians support black people taking their spots in universities?

Reported crimes. Old data. Black-on-Asian crimes don't get reported. And Janelle Wong is a self-hating WMAF like all Asian academics.

Last edited:
This doesn’t change the fact that affirmative actions fucks over Asians the most.

Hmmm well, my experience (and I can only say from my life experiences) is that whites are a lot more racist to asians than blacks. I find it inescapable at this point as an old burger ricecel with some wisdom to share.

I don't think blacks are actually racist to asians. Niggers attacking or robbing asians has more to do with niggers just being niggers and seeking easy targets. The reason why some niggers don't rob elderly black people is because they know that is some nigga's grandma. And that nigga will find out and actually do something about it. The same way niggers stopped attacking/robbing south east asian refugees in the late 80s and 90s because those Cambodians, Laotians, and Hmongs actually formed violent street gangs.

Regular black people are nice and not racist. Its in their culture for whatever reason, and I think its quite a common saying, to love all people regardless of skin color. It must have to do with civil rights and all of the church going that they do.

Whites on the other hand, I absolutely cannot live next to as a ricecel. All thats gonna happen is that youre gonna see WMAF couples everywhere, get treated like absolute shit from everyone. By all races of women, by old people, middle aged people, young people, all races of white washed people, everyone. You are rock bottom as an asian male in white society and get treated as such (because thats how they view you). It is absolutely no joke and a very harsh reality. You get hardcore discriminated by women, you get mocked, and are marginalized.

Then you go to majority minority areas and its like entering another universe. You still feel some disrespect from people as an asian male but things are much better overall in general. And if anything, the other minorities sort of despise you as being white adjacent, yet envy, respect, and admire you at the same time.

The stop asian hate movement consists mostly of ricecels who are bullies themselves because a lot of those ricecels prefer attacking blacks in social media rather than white liberals who are the main enemy of both asian men and blacks in general. And as you know, white liberal is just code word for racist hypocritical liberal white women and the white liberal society that caters to them and protects them. Including the incredibly high amounts of asian women that side with them and aid them in attacking asian men. Its like white liberals aren't satisfied with already winning and get evil pleasure out of beating a dead horse (asian men). Some self hating black men and black women also side with the white liberals while most of their fellow black people are relegated to the ghettos, pushed away, priced out because of racist NIMBYs, and are marginalized. Evil to me is when you inflict pain and suffering onto others knowingly or unknowingly and have no conscience or feeling or obligation to fix things. It all adds up overtime and that is why in human history, there were constant cycles and events of intense mass violence and there will continue to be those episodes as long humans don't have telepathy. (which we'll get someday in the far future).

Niggers are just gonna do what niggers do and that is attack, rob, and kill people wherever they live. They rob yuppy white liberals in Oakland/Berkeley pretty regularly and occasionally kill some of them. They look for easy targets and whites and asians are seen as soft (at least the east asians whereas the southeast asians actually do occasional gang related shootings themselves).

Regular black folks just see me as another minority and I don't mind being around them. However, wherever there are a lot of blacks there is crime in general. Occasional shootings, car jackings, and armed robberies you have to deal with. Deeper into the hood, even moreso.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter Asians will continue to kiss Whitey's ass. Japan literally got nuked and are on good terms with America.

I don't get it
Despite all the presupposed white anti-Asian racism, how would this make Asians support black people taking their spots in universities?
Gaslighting. They will just say this will happen to you and the whites are only using you. Actually most have already turned their backs on Asians so maybe out of fear of being seen as white supporting/ racist.

Reported crimes. Old data. Black-on-Asian crimes don't get reported. And Janelle Wong is a self-hating WMAF like all Asian academics.
They're painting the narrative that most of the media ( social media I guess) was portraying the narrative that black on Asian was the Main reason. So to basically make them distrust white people, and they're the new Victims. and that public figures like Donald trump sky rocketed the Asian hate crime rates. He's white and white people followed him. So White People automatically bad and only have ulterior motives. White People disingenuous. That's the pattern I've been seeing and some Asians are falling for it. I mean protests are out there as well, these guys are so cucked.

Hmmm well, my experience (and I can only say from my life experiences) is that whites are a lot more racist to asians than blacks. I find it inescapable at this point as an old burger ricecel with some wisdom to share.

I don't think blacks are actually racist to asians. Niggers attacking or robbing asians has more to do with niggers just being niggers and seeking easy targets. The reason why some niggers don't rob elderly black people is because they know that is some nigga's grandma. And that nigga will find out and actually do something about it. The same way niggers stopped attacking/robbing south east asian refugees in the late 80s and 90s because those Cambodians, Laotians, and Hmongs actually formed violent street gangs.

Regular black people are nice and not racist. Its in their culture for whatever reason, and I think its quite a common saying, to love all people regardless of skin color. It must have to do with civil rights and all of the church going that they do.

Whites on the other hand, I absolutely cannot live next to as a ricecel. All thats gonna happen is that youre gonna see WMAF couples everywhere, get treated like absolute shit from everyone. By all races of women, by old people, middle aged people, young people, all races of white washed people, everyone. You are rock bottom as an asian male in white society and get treated as such (because thats how they view you). It is absolutely no joke and a very harsh reality. You get hardcore discriminated by women, you get mocked, and are marginalized.

Then you go to majority minority areas and its like entering another universe. You still feel some disrespect from people as an asian male but things are much better overall in general. And if anything, the other minorities sort of despise you as being white adjacent, yet envy, respect, and admire you at the same time.

The stop asian hate movement consists mostly of ricecels who are bullies themselves because a lot of those ricecels prefer attacking blacks in social media rather than white liberals who are the main enemy of both asian men and blacks in general. And as you know, white liberal is just code word for racist hypocritical liberal white women and the white liberal society that caters to them and protects them. Including the incredibly high amounts of asian women that side with them and aid them in attacking asian men. Its like white liberals aren't satisfied with already winning and get evil pleasure out of beating a dead horse (asian men). Some self hating black men and black women also side with the white liberals while most of their fellow black people are relegated to the ghettos, pushed away, priced out because of racist NIMBYs, and are marginalized. Evil to me is when you inflict pain and suffering onto others knowingly or unknowingly and have no conscience or feeling or obligation to fix things. It all adds up overtime and that is why in human history, there were constant cycles and events of intense mass violence and there will continue to be those episodes as long humans don't have telepathy. (which we'll get someday in the far future).

Niggers are just gonna do what niggers do and that is attack, rob, and kill people wherever they live. They rob yuppy white liberals in Oakland/Berkeley pretty regularly and occasionally kill some of them. They look for easy targets and whites and asians are seen as soft (at least the east asians whereas the southeast asians actually do occasional gang related shootings themselves).

Regular black folks just see me as another minority and I don't mind being around them. However, wherever there are a lot of blacks there is crime in general. Occasional shootings, car jackings, and armed robberies you have to deal with. Deeper into the hood, even moreso.
Another Banger :feelsjuice::feelsEhh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF3Hg6FBBSU

Every video you see of asians being attacked is done by a nigger. Keep pushing that jew propaganda.
Im not pushing a propaganda. Just wanted to discuss the supposed stats. Jenelle Wong to me seems like a self hating chink. Maybe it's Jew propaganda lol