Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites are nigger animals responsible for mass Inceldom

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
There is nothing more SOY on the planet than a dirty cumskin nigger bitch. These subhuman toilet worshipping race of hominid sauerkraut provide nothing to the world outside of pussy multiplied by degeneracy thousandfold. This seed of vile pasty probiscous apes in heat are nothing but womanly emotions personified accompanied by the smell of kindergarten nigger ass without the shea butter and stale monkey breath. The only thing the pigskin have to done to the planet done was father the industrial revolution on the backs of a trillion incel wagecucks who carried its gynocentric load on their shitskin sun tanned backs. The very fact that white countries open their legs to shitskins like the tranny cuckholds who love being manhandled and spanked around like disposable fecally ridden fuck objects show that they are nothing worth an iota more than sheer contempt. This includes WHITE INKELS who are fakecels in real life as the sole reason for their pussylack is due to being genetically hardwired into simping and being weak femboy divas who are can't lift a finger outside of existing to grab some shitskin cooch. It maketh a TRUCEL soul lament to see pajeetcels and chinkcels lumped in the same category as these eternal subhumans. May Allah curse these animals to oblivion

Soyny

Fucking white race is pathetic.

This racebait is entertaining, but ultimately fruitless; do not blame the actions of bluepilled, virtue signaling cuck whites on those that are truecels and accept the bitter truth of the blackpill, and reject moral degeneracy and the cancer that is feminism and hypergamy... :feelsUgh:

Though I sometimes feel this way as well when seeing another retarded coper harp on and on about how much people adore their blue eyes or whatever. :feelsclown:

This racebait is entertaining, but ultimately fruitless; do not blame the actions of bluepilled, virtue signaling cuck whites on those that are truecels and accept the bitter truth of the blackpill, and reject moral degeneracy and the cancer that is feminism and hypergamy... :feelsUgh:

Though I sometimes feel this way as well when seeing another retarded coper harp on and on about how much people adore their blue eyes or whatever. :feelsclown:
I blame what I want you niggerbitch and its also 100% true. You brought this garbage upon us. I will immigrate to Europe and take a big fat shit all over your shithole for pouring this cultural equality simp sewage into our countries

but you're also right btw lol