Who do you hate more: RadFems/TERFs or Trannies?

Trannies vs TERFS - Who do you hate more?

• TERFs.

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Rather TERFs.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Rather Trannies.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Trannies

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Pro-Tranny feminists are very obviously the very worst.

But when it comes to TERFS vs Trannies who do you hate more?

Personally, I used to believe - for a while - that Radical Feminists are the reasonable feminists as they obviously have material reality on their side. They aren't as stupid as normal feminists. As women are very stupid, it is no surprise that RadFems are a tiny minority, hated by most women.

However, I quickly found out that there are only two types of TERFs: homophobic old hetero women who hate all gender non-conforming men (and that means: they hate all men who aren't Chad, who cannot live up to their Chad expectations and who do not buy into tradcuck ideology about male disposability, men having to sacrifice themselves for women, men not being allowed to speak out against the injustices they face, etc.) and lesbian women who simply hate ALL men so much that not even cutting of one's cock is enough to satisfy their wrath.

On the other hand ... trannies force us to lie and force us to accept them as women. They are absolutely autistic and there is a growing trend of women wanting to force incels to fuck trannies. It would be women's ultimate triumph to make low-status men fuck other low-status men. Because that's what incels fucking trannies effectively is: a low-status man fucking another low-status man who "identifies" as a woman. Nothing would satisfy women more than seeing low-status men just go after each other, one half identifiying as woman and the other half fucking them.

So yeah.
Feminists/women who support trannies are obviously the very worst - and they desERve the vERy worst.
But when it comes to trannies vs terfs .. who do you hate more?

And fuck off, IT cucks. Brazilian guy, go get a fucking job. I see adults going back to college all the time. What the fuck you wanna do once your parents are dead? What you wanna put on your resume? "I screenshot incel forums 10 hours a day?" Go outside sometime you lazy fucky.

L

Legallyblindcel

Officer
-
TERFS are the cunts who imposed this hypergamy, Trannies are just Inkwells who tuck their dick in
And fuck off, IT cucks. Brazilian guy, go get a fucking job. I see adults going back to college all the time. What the fuck you wanna do once your parents are dead? What you wanna put on your resume? "I screenshot incel forums 10 hours a day?" Go outside sometime you lazy fucky.
Brazilian Sopademacaco is afraid if he goes outside, he'll be beheaded by the favela gangs.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Incapable of caring about either

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Pinhead
-
For one group: rooftops, for the other group modest dress and a firm backhand is prescribed.

L

Legallyblindcel

Officer
-
For one group: rooftops, for the other group modest dress and a firm backhand is prescribed.
soyboy tranny.png

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT SAY THAT, THAT'S HATE SPEECH.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Hate radical feminist more, they are actively trying to ruin our lives. Trannies are just incels who want a higher SMV.

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
-
All are annoying tbh but Trannies are usually more disgusting than a 1/10 Incel.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Tbh I feel compassion for trannies. I heavily dislike radfems though, liking them trannies or not.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
I enjoy baiting both against each other, sitting back and watching the carnage.

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
I enjoy baiting both against each other, sitting back and watching the carnage.
Haha yeah I've also done that a couple of times, using reddit alts to LARP as either side and getting them all riled up lol.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
I really hate femshits.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Both is bad but TERFS are worse because Trannies are mentally ill. Though obviously combined, its the worst.

Numb

Numb

We are just walking chemicals
-
whichever one wants to fuck up the bathroom gender signs in my opinion

Jazavac

Jazavac

-
trannies are offing themselves, radfems aren't
trannies are offing themselves, radfems aren't