Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else here a WWE/Pro wrestling fan?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
I've been a life long fan even though the product has been quite shit recently (since about 2007)

I watch mainly NJPW nowadays

The only sports that capture my interest are soccer and E-sports like professional CS:GO 2.

I've been a life long fan even though the product has been quite shit recently (since about 2007)
Same. The product since 2007 has been cartoonish, too politically correct, and kids oriented.

I've been meaning to watch SmackDown on Fox since they switched it but I never have

WWEmaxxing is based.
Slow Motion Yes GIF by WWE

Was... you say. 2007-2010.
and that was it.

we watched it as kids

was a fun time, guys in my class would all just wrestle each other after classes. or play football with crumpled up paper in a hallway

but since the mid-2000s it's been dogshit, so nuh

best content to come out of the WWE since then is Vince's based messages. tbh they should have just shelved the wrestling and only aired vince SA'ing foids, that would be quality television and quality entertainment

Yeah I used to play the shit out their games on the PS2.
RAW vs SMACKDOWN 2012.

But I grew out of it (it went to shit) and now I only consume football and sometimes UFC when a title fight is scheduled.