Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else is High inhib as fuuuckk

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I'm so high inhib it's insane, I act like the biggest beta cuck irl despite being ugly subhuman trash that got treated like shit my entire life

I legit believe if someone came up to me in the cold and asked for my all of clothes I would give it to him

I think u mog me tbh

i used to be high inhib but i got so depressed i just don't care anymore

i used to be high inhib but i got so depressed i just don't care anymore
I'm depressed as hell but I have been like this my entire life

I have a rather high inhibition, but would not do as you said; I'd rather keep the necessitated belongings I have... :feelshehe:

It's simply a symptom of being subhuman; repeated negative reinforcement and belittlement/mocking by foids and the majority of society leads to heightened hesitation or refusal to be socially open, as even autistic Chad can become at least on the level of a socially introverted otherwise NT normie while still slaying, due to confidence from looks and attention from foids. :feelsclown:

I have a rather high inhibition, but would not do as you said; I'd rather keep the necessitated belongings I have... :feelshehe:

It's simply a symptom of being subhuman; repeated negative reinforcement and belittlement/mocking by foids and the majority of society leads to heightened hesitation or refusal to be socially open, as even autistic Chad can become at least on the level of a socially introverted otherwise NT normie while still slaying, due to confidence from looks and attention from foids. :feelsclown:
Brutal but high iq as always :bigbrain:

I was a normal child until i got bullied and girls were making fun of my looks. They are just feeding the monster inside.

I legit believe if someone came up to me in the cold and asked for my all of clothes I would give it to him

Ya man! If someone stole my food bags and bags for cleaning, gloves, towels, and took pictures of my naked body even, I'd have the unreasonable reaction of ignoring it.

Ya man! If someone stole my food bags and bags for cleaning, gloves, towels, and took pictures of my naked body even, I'd have the unreasonable reaction of ignoring it.
Honestly I wouldnt do anything if someone robbed me

jfl at people thinking you can willingly change that and become low inhib/extroverted

your only chance of removing your inhibitons are drugs and/or alcohol
over

I was a normal child until i got bullied and girls were making fun of my looks. They are just feeding the monster inside.
I also got made fun of my looks, it probably had a big impact on me being high inhib