Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who else is incel due to drug abuse

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I never abused narcotics or party drugs but I was doing anabolic steroids and a ton of other ancillary drugs and now im ruined

when the desire is too strong it consumes you

over for abusecels

They're not the reason for your inceldom, your incelcom likely causes you to use them, they just make it worse for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The Blackpill is a pill for a reason.

They're not the reason for your inceldom, your incelcom likely causes you to use them, they just make it worse for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The Blackpill is a pill for a reason.
true, I only used drugs to cope for not being able to gete oneitis

What makes you think steroids made you an incel? Steroids do the complete opposite lol. Women love juice abusing meatheads and want to be ravaged by them

I never used any kind of drugs, and I'm incel anyway

What makes you think steroids made you an incel? Steroids do the complete opposite lol. Women love juice abusing meatheads and want to be ravaged by them
Not when they got ruined by the side effects, if I never got those rare ass side effects I’d be slaying pussies weekly