Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who else is killing themselves before 25???

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
25. The stage of decaying. If you're still a virgin at this stage you have a very good reason to NEETmaxx, be a hikikomori or rope. There is no salvaging yourself from being a 25 year old virgin.

Why not NEETmaxx and live of disablitychecks?

Last edited:
Past 25 you are no longer youth and your body starts to break down

If I get to 25 and and still inkwell I will commit to LDARing hard asf. I will get any gibs I can and I will become a fat, rotten hikki that watches anime all day and cooms exclusively to the most degenerate hentai.

If I get to 25 and and still inkwell I will commit to LDARing hard asf. I will get any gibs I can and I will become a fat, rotten hikki that watches anime all day and cooms exclusively to the most degenerate hentai.
3 years left for me

I really hope not. 3 years to go. Let's see.

If I'm still virgin by 25, I will go back to indulging in bluepilled (non-cucked) copes

Me before 30 there is no point to grow further.

Since 28 I started to gain weight were I used to be able to eat anything, I'm still quite small framed but starting to look skinny fat.

im getting the use out of what little money i have left, then im gonna go out when nothings left for me
rn im ldarmaxxing with an amalgam of copes :feelsjuice:

Based

I'm already 29...

Over

I think I was 25 when I started whoremaxxing. Now I'm 43, so I'm living proof that being virgin at 25 is survivable.

Wait till at least 30.

I'm 35+ btw and don't plan to rope. Just fyi

I'm 24 and I'm heavily considering it. I'd want to make sure that my death is guaranteed though before I rope.

i want to live to see a meteor smack right into the face of the earth and obliterate normies

I would be dead since like 21 if it wasn't because roping scares me too much.

It's dependent on whether I solve the current predicament...

Fr i aint becoming a wizard

30 years old wizard here, never had a girlfriend, i don't feel any desire to live anymore. Life is meaningless without a relationship, without someone to love, without kids to raise and grow. I Don't have courage to rope. I work as self employed but my earnings are like of a wageslave, live in my parents house and I'm tired of it but i can't rent a room for me because of my low earnings. I am anxious, nervous, have low self confidence, low self esteem. The only things that make me feel pleasure are food, weed and league of legends, ( but the last not that much as I stayed a lot of months without playing it ) I don't feel any need to watch movies or tv. YouTube is making me bored.

Last edited:
Cope you will all die of natural causes

Im 30+
But its true that the period between my 21 and 25 or 26 was the worst. Accepting that you are special in the worst way possible, while literally most dudes you know (friends and family) had at least one gf, or many... it took me years to get over it.

I turned 28 last week

Fuck. I'm already late. :incel:

Age is cope like if you are doing any better before 25.
Your life is already over the moment you were born.

Im 30+
But its true that the period between my 21 and 25 or 26 was the worst. Accepting that you are special in the worst way possible, while literally most dudes you know (friends and family) had at least one gf, or many... it took me years to get over it.

Im 30+

si, nuestra condición es tan sumamente brutal. Quizás algún día, aunque lo dudo, se llegue a diagnosticar como una auténtica incapacidad... es el infierno en vida... nadie se lo puede imaginar... la gente sufriendo porque su pareja es celosa o tiene sospechas de que le está siendo infiel, discusiones o que su mejor amigo está raro y nosotros pudriendonos en la frustración, amargura, instafisfacción y soledad...

si, como tu dices, todos tienen pareja... no se como coño se lo hacían... incluso los más mediocres... en todas partes donde fui, universidad, cursos, trabajos... PRACTICAMENTE TODAS ESTABAN PILLADAS... una de las frases más desgarradoramente dolorosas, absolutamente traumado es el "tengo novio", "mi novio"... en fin...

Estos días el inceldom me está afectando de una manera terrible... salgo a la calle y veo multitud de parejitas, normies NT, gente feliz, grupos de amigos... y yo pudriendome. Es como si yo estuviera encadenado fuera, con frio, en soledad y justo delante de mi hubiera una casa donde se está celebrando la fiesta de la vida...la fiesta del sexo, aceptación, amistad, abrazos, risas, compañía... es tan devastador...

Literalmente me gustaría ser ermitaño, alejarme de todo eso...

I have some time.....

been dealing with that for a decade now, can confirm

you heal slower, you learn not to be as energetic, try to move ergonomically, neck pains act up, you learn shit like posture just to try and diminish the pain