Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else is openly misogynistic in real life?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
https://www.interpals.net/MarcLepine
This is my profile in an international penpal site. I'm openly misogynistic in real life and social media. I have been hiding my ideas for years, but now I'm standing up with pride against this degenerate female nature.

I will sometimes show contempt to Femoids but they won’t know it’s mysogynistic.

I discuss openly about lookism and mean females, some agreed with me, some don't.

nausea said:
me, takbir

Where are you from? If you are from cucked West, it may have consequences. I'm from Middle Eastern, so I can get away with misogyny, since we are not socially cucked.

ironcrusher38 said:
Where are you from? If you are from cucked West, it may have consequences. I'm from Middle Eastern, so I can get away with misogyny, since we are not socially cucked.

cucked Italy,sadly

I am ready to become a shaheed if necessary

nausea said:
cucked Italy,sadly

I am ready to become a shaheed if necessary

Are you Middle Eastern originally?

I wish I could be. There's so many things I wish I could do to females.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I wish I could be. There's so many things I wish I could do to females.

Did you see Polytechnique, the Marc Lepine movie? Was pretty shit IMO.

modus_coperandi said:
Did you see Polytechnique, the Marc Lepine movie? Was pretty shit IMO.
Nah but I'm planning to. I don't doubt it's shitty but I'm still curious.

nausea said:
eh your country is cucked too

Nope, if you marry a non virgin women here, you can give her back to her family and no one ever marry her. He becomes a bitter single forever or become a prostitute after such a thing.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of other Middle Easterners migrate there.

You mean Syrians.Their women became prostitutes here, it's increasing degeneracy.

You cannot not be a misogynist as an incel

Anon said:
You cannot not be a misogynist as an incel

yes but OP said bad things will happen to you if you live in a cucked country

nausea said:
yes but OP said bad things will happen to you if you live in a cucked country

Waht's worse than being an incel?

I am. Not in a over-the-top "we need sharia" way, but I do make sure that females understand what I think of their questionable behaviour. Sometimes I even re-package some of incels' main talking points to a more palatable format in order to share it with them (i.e. females' advantage in the dating market, females being emotionally ruined by numerous partners, etc.)

Surprise, almost all females I talk to about this agree with me. Seriously, I can't even remember one time where I got scolded for saying those things. Even they know they're crap deep down.

FiliumExMachina said:
I am. Not in a over-the-top "we need sharia" way, but I do make sure that females understand what I think of their questionable behaviour. Sometimes I even re-package some of incels' main talking points to a more palettable format in order to share it with them (i.e. females' advantage in the dating market, females being emotionally and sexually ruined by numerous partners, etc.)

Surprise, almost all females I talk to about this agree with me. Seriously, I can't even remember one time where I got scolded for saying those things. Even they know they're crap deep down.

now sharia is mysoginistic?

nausea said:
now sharia is mysoginistic?

TOPKEK.

It is. Not that I care. It's the truth, regardless of how misogynistic it may be.

FiliumExMachina said:
TOPKEK.

It is. Not that I care. It's the truth, regardless of how misogynistic it may be.

I already posted proof of the contrary, wanna link?

look, I have no patience anymore eh

nausea said:
I already posted proof of the contrary, wanna link?

look, I have no patience anymore eh

Ok sure, why not? Am always open to new perspectives.

FiliumExMachina said:
Ok sure, why not? Am always open to new perspectives.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-does-islamic-law-say-about-rape-2004208

No, I usually respect people if they don't bother me and try to be "friendly' just because that's what you have to do to survive in the real world.

I openly talked about lookism recently.

Define misogyny.
If you mean by leftist standards then I totally am but if you go by facts I'm not and I just state them as they are.
Eg. Wage gap is a myth, feminism makes everyone miserable etc.
This being said, I go full real misogyny on sites like this because I'm black pilled af.