Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is 120 IQ + ?

Congrats, you're smart enough to know how fucked you are but not smart enough to fix it. :p

TheRealChincel said:
Congrats, you're smart enough to know how fucked you are but not smart enough to fix it. :p

i rly want to take an iq test but i cba to go to dr for it

the internet ones are shit

You can get laid if you find a woman who is sapiosexual. Those girls are attracted to intelligence.

I don't trust IQ tests.

I got 130 on a fairly serious IQ test (not online) offered by an institute in my city but I always feel like I have an IQ of 90

rafaelvicuna3 said:
You can get laid if you find a woman who is sapiosexual. Those girls are attracted to intelligence.

I could also create a word in latin that would mean " Attracted toward incels " and tell the forum to go for those types of women.

Got 130 in mensa predictive online 40 minute test so I guess 120 in reality.

TheRealChincel said:

IDK i'm a highschool dropout but my gpa was pretty much perfect before so so maybe

I got around 130 too... IQ tests suck to be honest, if I in fact had that much IQ, I wouldn't be an incel.

zebracrossing said:
I got around 130 too... IQ tests suck to be honest, if I in fact had that much IQ, I wouldn't be an incel.

Being incel depends only on looks, not IQ

i've only taken online predictive ones which are inaccurate. My IQ probably sub 100 IRL

I've taken a shitload of online tests which always put me in the 120-130 range.
So my IQ is probably around 105-110

Acording to MENSA, I scored 154 on the Standford-Binet. That doesn't mean anything though... as after all, IQ tests as such are in no way any sort of representation of intelligence as they are more a representation of your own capacity to solve the said tests.

Honestly speaking, I do not see myself more intelligent than your average Joe.

VST said:
I've taken a shitload of online tests which always put me in the 120-130 range.
So my IQ is probably around 105-110

This is a stupid assumption.

Wether Online IQ test works, and you IQ is between 120-130.
Wether they work, but are inaccurate, and your IQ is between 110-140.
Wether they dont work at all, and you shouldnt mention it.

42cel said:
I don't trust IQ tests.

I got 130 on a fairly serious IQ test (not online) offered by an institute in my city but I always feel like I have an IQ of 90

Maybe you have an inferiority complex then.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Acording to MENSA, I scored 154 on the Standford-Binet. That doesn't mean anything though... as after all, IQ tests as such are in no way any sort of representation of intelligence as they are more a representation of your own capacity to solve the said tests.

Honestly speaking, I do not see myself more intelligent than your average Joe.

Your capacity to solve the tests represent your intelligence.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Maybe you have an inferiority complex then.
I have engineering degrees but with ADHD and LDs I test very low. Now they give accommodations for tests if you have issues like that.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Your capacity to solve the tests represent your intelligence.

It does not translate into a capacity to find solutions to as of yet unanswered issues. 

The test just shows how perceptive you are in regards to pattern recognition, logical inference and overall capacity to make fast connections. All those skills being trained much rather than inherited.

High IQ post.

Zyros said:
Being incel depends only on looks, not IQ

High IQ may actually be detrimental. Who's gonna get the foid? The smart guy who double thinks everything and has anxiety, etc., or the dumb fuck boy who shows up grabbing ass and saying Wan sum fuk bby?

Tested and scored a 135 in response to OP.

I get around 120 on online tests, so I guess I'm around 100 in reality.

I wish I was. Being an idiot has screwed me. I have zero life skills.

i got 130 irl test. was always more intelligent than 90% of people at schools but at the same time more socially retarded than 90% of ppl so im here rotting

Sub8Hate said:
High IQ may actually be detrimental. Who's gonna get the foid? The smart guy who double thinks everything and has anxiety, etc., or the dumb fuck boy who shows up grabbing ass and saying Wan sum fuk bby?

this.

kvn said:
i got 130 irl test. was always more intelligent than 90% of people at schools but at the same time more socially retarded than 90% of ppl so im here rotting 

Haha so true

Fucking stop complaining and be glad that you are not a low IQ brainlet like me. Study something and make use of your damn intelligence and then when you have a good career or job going start coping and fucking hookers.

Seriously you guys should appreaciate your intelligence more. Most incels are doomed to wageslavery.

My IQ was 146 back when I was really little, and this was an actual pen-and-paper IQ test distributed by my old private preschool. I doubt it's near what it used to be today, because my GPA is a 2.8/4.0, or it might be because of my newfound laziness, I don't know.

I don't know my IQ, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say at least over 9,000.

id would be surprised if i was even 90...

i'm pretty sure i have 89 or something, i'm in university for eng but i'm stupid as fuck and can't understand half the shit they teach me and i always end up day dreaming

me I got tested I have 189 iq

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know my IQ, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say at least over 9,000.

do you watch rick and morty?

Idk as I only did online tests and they are said to be meaningless.
Enough to understand calculus III, differential equations, linear algebra, win32 programming in C, Direct X 11, windows driver model, parts of Linux kernel source code.

I did one test a while back, in real life, and scored a 100 and I'm off to grad school.

QuantumDummy said:
I'd say at least over 9,000.

vegeta-dragon-ball-super-237496.png

I was tested in school on two occasions. The first time i was tested in year 8 i was told my IQ was in the 120-130 range. We were called in, in groups according to our score and there were only 9 people out of 200 called in for the higher range. There were 2 guys higher. One was a white giga chad and the other was a half white/curry slayer who is now a doctor and the other was a light skinned curry bitch. She had scored in 130-140 range and now works for a university in an academic position and plays the cello and the violin in an orchestra.

Some graduate students and a professor came from Aston university after that and tested about 30 of us in the high scoring range over a couple weeks to assess what our most effective learning method was. Some people are visual learners or hands on, some people are more abstract learners. I was judged to be a "wholistic bi-modal learner" because i seem to have no preference to learn information.

I have an IQ of 500! I can watch Rick and Morty just fine!

School tested me for a program in the 8th grade