Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is actually ugly?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
@incelman you're a chad lite, don't comment here pls gambler boyo

But for those who are actually unattractive, make a list of your features that make you incel.
For me it's round face shape, bad eye area and terrible eyebrows that are peach fuzz and not even, slightly small chin. I also lack dimorphism and facial symmetry, killing my sex appeal. I have a reeceding hairline (im only 18!). I got rated 2-3/10 by women on okcupid back in march last year, I've I have been called ugly in high school. 

If you're a manlet then just type "it's over", because being short is a death sentence, no gym or surgery can fix height, it truly is over for you.

DON'T COMMENT IF YOURE NOT SUB 5, THIS ISN'T CHAD.NET, TRUECELS ONLY FAKECELS OUT REEEEEEE BACK TO LOOKISM

4 here ( maybe )

i''m a literal 1/20

asymmetry

hopefully fixable

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
i''m a literal 1/20

you are gonna rope it anyway. Post a pic

rotandrise said:
you are gonna rope it anyway. Post a pic

no then I become the face of INCEL sui, I don't want that

I'm 3/10. Ugly but not in a repulsive way.

Nose, midface, bone structure (literally none of my bones are good), i also lack dimorphism. I would post a pic of my profile but i don’t want to be roasted or plastered all over the forum.

I am literally 0.0009/10, and these are my features:

1. curry
2. curry

You are gonna be dead anyway dumbass. Sounds like you are just attention whoring with the sui thing. Why would you care otherwise ?

chudur-budur said:
I am literally 0.0009/10, and these are my features:
1. curry
2. curry
If you’re sub Tsh then it = over

I was about 5 when I trained and were having less body fat but my face looks older now also my teeth are fucked up so I'm about 4 now

manlet, bad frame, bad eye area, receding hairline, bulging forehead, receded chin, receded jaw, narrow jaw, narrow palate, assymetric eyebrows, wide hips, bad muscle insertions, big and upturned nose, small skull

Octopusgun2 said:

TSH angle and lighting maxxed in that Giga chad pic in the car, he is a handsome curry because of his hair, he is a 7/10 and he scord a 5/10 chubby girl. Very few 8+/10 currycels exist

Akarin said:
I'm 3/10. Ugly but not in a repulsive way.

3/10 is ultra repulsive.

You cleary dont know how to rate.

If you are virgin at 22 you are ugly automatically. If you deny this then you lack basic blackpill education.

incelman said:
If you are virgin at 22 you are ugly automatically. If you deny this then you lack basic blackpill education.

You mog me and im not virgin, but you are.

You are the perfect definition of "MENTALCEL".

KilluminoidBR said:

REEEEEEEEEEE. AZAVI

KilluminoidBR said:

REEEEEEEEEEE. u/azavii

incelman said:

Gambler boyo, you said you got a date with your oneitis, based on your pics you are chad lite, your autism is why you're 22+ and virgin, gambler just admit you're good looking, fucking Greek slayer

Egg shape head, narrow jaw, recessed maxilla, horrible eye area, upper eyelid folds, bags under eyes, high set eyebrows, fat nose, small mouth, small and rounded chin, flat cheekbones, big forehead, receding hairline and thinning hair, wide hips, small frame and thin bones. On top of all this, I’m ethnic.

The ONLY thing I have going for me is I’m 6’0” but it just doesn’t cut it these days. You need to be 6’2”+.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Gambler boyo, you said you got a date with your oneitis, bases on your pics you chad lite, you autism is why you're 22+ and virgin, gambler just admit you're good looking, fucking Greek slayer

gl=attractive=women are attracted to you=women talk to you=opportunities. Do you think  I would be here 24/7 if I was gl?

Jsanza/10.

I look just like him.

KilluminoidBR said:
3/10 is ultra repulsive.

You cleary dont know how to rate.

You don't know how to rate

2/10 repulsive
3/10 ugly
4/10 under average

incelman said:
gl=attractive=women are attracted to you=women talk to you=opportunities. Do you think  I would be here 24/7 if I was gl?

Post a pic

incelman said:

You are a 6.5/10, you arent GL enough to start getting approached by woman (well not all of them), at your rate you need to have GAME.

If i were you i would quit this forum and go TRP + would buy a PUA class. Would also go to gym if possible.

LISTEN TO ME IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKER

KilluminoidBR said:
You are a 6.5/10, you arent GL enough to start getting approached by woman, at your rate need to have GAME.

If i were you i would quit this forum and go TRP + would buy a PUA class. Would also go to gym if possible.

LISTEN TO ME IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKER

I actually followed your advice with dedication for months and it didn't do shit.

Want more punishment? All Normies with gfs, the girls initiated in some way or another. Maybe even approached them. You don't need to be 8/10 to get approached. With enough exposeure, if you are normie tier you can get approached as well.

Only the people who are not proficient in Photoshop editing

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Only the people who are not proficient in Photoshop editing
Orb? Framecel? And many others...They all have showed themselves in motion.

Octopusgun2 said:
Orb? Framecel? And many others...They all have showed themselves in motion.

CGI masters

Manlet, bald, old, patchy beard, small hands, bad eye area.

Octopusgun2 said:

Kek, sub Tsh would be something around 5/10 or 6/10-ish, I am 0.0009/10.

Btw, Tsh is not a homogeneous curry, he is half curry half aussie, so he is out of the curry reference point.

I would rate myself 4.5/10 but once I'm done with Accutane I will be average or slightly above average.

Long philtrum, fucked mouth area, recessed chin, assymetric eyes, eyebrows and jaw, NCT, shit teeth, clown nose, shit skin, blonde beard.

Akarin said:
You don't know how to rate

2/10 repulsive
3/10 ugly
4/10 under average

1/10 - Quasimodo (Repulsive)
2/10 - Deformed (Repulsive)
3/10 - Ugly AS FUCK (Repulsive)
4/10 - Ugly
5/10 - Average normie
6/10 - Above average normie
7/10 - Chadlite
8/10 - Chad
9/10 - Chad
10/10 - Prime Brad Pitt.

Is this. Learn how to rate now.

Twisted said:
I'm not ugly but I'm below average (PSL 4)

5"7 and a bad frame are the things dropping my rating. If I grow to 5"10 and get an average frame through HGH then I'll be a 5.5/10 PSL as my face is a PSL 6

You are between above average normie and chadlite.

I rate you 6.5/10 PSL.

As i sayd you would slay easily in Brasil.

Acne / Boyish looks

Oh shit it's your last day on this planet

I'm 5'8 and maybe 4/10 as far as the face goes. Also weak skinnyfat body.

iiiTeMpeR said:
@incelman you're a chad lite, don't comment here pls gambler boyo

But for those who are actually unattractive, make a list of your features that make you incel.
For me it's round face shape, bad eye area and terrible eyebrows that are peach fuzz and not even, slightly small chin. I also lack dimorphism and facial symmetry, killing my sex appeal. I have a reeceding hairline (im only 18!). I got rated 2-3/10 by women on okcupid back in march last year, I've I have been called ugly in high school. 

If you're a manlet then just type "it's over", because being short is a death sentence, no gym or surgery can fix height, it truly is over for you.

DON'T COMMENT IF YOURE NOT SUB 5, THIS ISN'T CHAD.NET, TRUECELS ONLY FAKECELS OUT REEEEEEE BACK TO LOOKISM

I am a truecel.

2/10:

-193cm
-pussy eyes
-TOTAL BABYFACE as a 20y old (Imagine this with my height)
-NO jawline visible. My face is just chubby and I'm already on low bf 
-Wide and undefined nose
-Feminime face shape 
-Right ear is bigger than my left
-Jaw is crooked
-Anti chad glasses

Being actually ugly should be a requirement.

Crooked teeth in this day and age. Need I go on?

I believe that I'm the ugliest guy on this site.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Being actually ugly should be a requirement.

This forum is filled with fakecels, @incelman  please post a picture of yourself, it's been a while since you last posted :)

92jFQUq.jpg

4 reporting in. It never began.

I am, considering humans gravitate away from me and just by my own pretty good judgement of looks.