Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is actually ugly?

Injured my nose multiple times when younger, my nose is not only big in size, it was supposed to be sharp, but now it's crooked, so it looks Jewish. My right nostril is more flared than the left nostril, because when I fell, the fall impacted the the right side of my nose. It's clearly dented in on the same side, making it seem as if my nasal bone is almost sticking out of my skin, but still contained within. That is just from the first major injury. I was 7 back then. The second major injury was around the same age, or I was 9/10 years old, and I ran face first into a very hard couch, which resulted in severely weakening my cartilage and thus ended up with a drooping nose tip, one that droops half an inch. So not only is my nose crooked, it's also bigger than it should be. My nose tip now covers part of my philtrum, which is not something that should happen with any nose, no matter how huge the nose may be. Proof in spoilers. I went from a 5/10 to a 2/10. It's over.

As you can see, even Adrien Brody's nose tip doesn't cover his philtrum, despite my nose being nearly as huge as his.

MV5BMjI3ODkxMjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Njk3MTE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

adrien_brody_profil_10_2.jpg

Injured my nose multiple times when younger, my nose is not only big in size, it was supposed to be sharp, but now it's crooked, so it looks Jewish. My right nostril is flared, because I fell on the right side of my nose. It's clearly dented in on the same size, making it seem as if my nasal bone is almost sticking out of my skin, but still contained within. That is just from the first major injury. I was 7 back then. The second major injury was around the same age, or I was 9/10 years old, and I ran face first into a very hard couch, which resulted in severely weakening my cartilage and thus ended up with a drooping nose tip, one that droops half an inch. So not only is my nose crooked, it's also bigger than it should be. My nose tip now covers part of my philtrum, which is not something that should happen with any nose, no matter how huge the nose may be. Proof in spoilers. I went from a 5/10 to a 2/10. It's over.

As you can see, even Adrien Brody's nose tip doesn't cover his philtrum, despite my nose being nearly as huge as his.

MV5BMjI3ODkxMjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Njk3MTE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Injured my nose multiple times when younger, my nose is not only big in size, it was supposed to be sharp, but now it's crooked, so it looks Jewish. My right nostril is more flared than the left nostril, because when I fell on my face, the fall impacted the right side of my nose. It's clearly dented in on the same side, making it seem as if my nasal bone is almost sticking out of my skin, but still contained within. That is just from the first major injury. I was 7 back then. The second major injury was around the same age, or I was 9/10 years old, and I ran face first into a very hard couch, which resulted in severely weakening my cartilage and thus ended up with a drooping nose tip, one that droops half an inch. So not only is my nose crooked, it's also bigger than it should be. My nose tip now covers part of my philtrum, which is not something that should happen with any nose, no matter how huge the nose may be. Proof in spoilers. I went from a 5/10 to a 2/10. It's over.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Injured my nose multiple times when younger, my nose is not only big in size, it was supposed to be sharp, but now it's crooked, so it looks Jewish. My right nostril is more flared than the left nostril, because when I fell on my face, the fall impacted the right side of my nose. It's clearly dented in on the same side, making it seem as if my nasal bone is almost sticking out of my skin, but still contained within. That is just from the first major injury. I was 7 back then. The second major injury was around the same age, or I was 9/10 years old, and I ran face first into a very hard couch, which resulted in severely weakening my cartilage and thus ended up with a drooping nose tip, one that droops half an inch. So not only is my nose crooked, it's also bigger than it should be. My nose tip now covers part of my philtrum, which is not something that should happen with any nose, no matter how huge the nose may be. Proof in spoilers. I went from a 5/10 to a 2/10. It's over.

Sounds like natural selection tbh

Eye Area
Nose
Midface
No facial symmetry

I think I'm pretty ugly.

I've been reminded of it by other people my entire life.

rotandrise said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Sounds like natural selection tbh

:( Just kill me.

3/10 would have been 5/10 if it wasn't for nose and height.