Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here is NT

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I’m NT myself like when a normie comes up to me and starts NPC talk I usually respond back well with NPC talk too. I’m just ugly and deformed unfortunately

ban everyone in this thread :feelsUgh:

better than i used to be

Not for girls but it can help with other parts of life such as education, employment and maybe even connections and friends which can help you become more successful in life. Better to be ugly + NT than ugly + non NT.

@bigantennaemay1
Doesn’t help with friends normies will also automatically hate you for your looks. Might help with getting other incel friends but for normies no

I have seen ugly fucks worse looking than me in decent friend groups cause they could actually talk properly and weren’t high inhib.
Ok but do they benefit from being in those friend groups? Probably not, for example if they go out to a bar the incel is just gonna float there while he gets to witness his normie friends picking up girls in front of him while he copes with game and gets rejected anyway because no NT for looks

If you're a truecel you should be non nt automatically because of bad treatment by the society otherwise you're a larper and a fakecel.

If you're a truecel you should be non nt automatically because of bad treatment by the society otherwise you're a larper and a fakecel.
High IQ :bigbrain::yes:

I got the opportunity to experience a good child hood which made me NT its after high school when my looks went to shit

edit: during hignschool school

Not for girls but it can help with other parts of life such as education, employment and maybe even connections and friends which can help you become more successful in life. Better to be ugly + NT than ugly + non NT.

@bigantennaemay1
Yeah, down at the bottom of the genetic hierarchy, being NT is far more valuable than not being ugly.

I can’t properly communicate with normies, i have incel Friends douh

i'm nt enough to hold down a job and have brocel friends. can't get gf or hookup though:feelsseriously:

I can't talk to women