Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highest IQ member of this site?

Two Masters degrees in STEM subjects and a member of MENSA, that being said i don't think i'm the highest IQ here.

I would assume there are two groups of iq on this site, with anomalies on either sides. These groups would be the autists and tards 70-95 iq, and intelcels, 120-150

@knajjd

Or some other ITcels like Master or Serge
Fdsdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsaaaaa

It's always either the mods or guys with cute anime waifu avatars being sucked up to.

Last edited by a moderator:
My IQ is 115. Official IQ test.

It's always either the mods or guys with cute anime waifu avatars being sucked up to.

I was a knajjd fan even before when he was mod you dumbass.

And ik that master and serge are responsible for coding the site etc. which requires intelligence.

Furthermofe idk many users here that are new here like you(junecel)

And ik that master and serge are responsible for coding the site etc. which requires intelligence.

God reading that top line literally lowered my IQ, "i was a knajid fan even before when he was mod", for next time "i was a Chajjid fan before he was even a mod".

God reading that top line literally lowered my IQ, "i was a knajid fan even before when he was mod", for next time "i was a Chajjid fan before he was even a mod".

calling a 5'2 guy a chad. GJ Lowiqcel

calling a 5'2 guy a chad. GJ Lowiqcel
> Brb Chajjid's said he's never tried in his life, put chico in his basement and he'll be incel too.
> Brb someone did a tinder experiment using him, and a girl wanted to fuck him even knowing his height.

Hilarious being called Low IQ by someone who can't even string together a coherent sentence.

> Brb Chajjid's said he's never tried in his life, put chico in his basement and he'll be incel too.
> Brb someone did a tinder experiment using him, and a girl wanted to fuck him even knowing his height.

Hilarious being called Low IQ by someone who can't even string together a coherent sentence.

>and a girl wanted to fuck him even knowing his height.

Learn about the Incels.me terms and then we can talk further. He is not a Chad just because 1 girl from Tinder wanted to meet with him. Furthermore Jfl at calling a bottom 0.1% guy (height) a CHAD. You are wasting my time junecel.

>and a girl wanted to fuck him even knowing his height.

Learn about the Incels.me terms and then we can talk further. He is not a Chad just because 1 girl from Tinder wanted to meet with him. Furthermore Jfl at calling a bottom 0.1% guy (height) a CHAD. You are wasting my time junecel.
Yes... Somehow Join date correlates to IQ, SOUND logic.

That tinder experiment was only run for 2-3 days, and a girl already wanted to fuck. God knows what would happen if it was run for 2-3 months.

Again, put chico in his basement and even he'll be incel.

Guys on here claiming to be "Above Average" with no achievements to prove it or are just going off of an online IQ test are the lowest IQ memebers

Are you a faggot.

you guys, it's obviously descartes at this point

Last official IQ test was at the town hospital, not long after my mom died (I had a few psychiatric consultations). Result: 116
Problem is, that was almost a decade ago. Not sure which way it went after that.

TBH, I do feel smarter that some posters here, if only because I DON'T SPEND ALL DAY HERE. AND NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE.
Started reading, and that combined with vidya make for decent coping.

if only because I DON'T SPEND ALL DAY HERE. AND NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE.

Avogadro's number IQ tbh tbh.

My post quality tends to deteriorate with the amount of time spent here at a stretch. Combined with using Tinder, I start getting too myopic and worn-out, swear off hyperstimulation for a while, then actually read with focus, catch up on work, and do my best thinking. Always come back and repeat the cycle though. Nothing against you guys (closest thing to friends I've ever had) - before this I just lurked on more useless parts of the internet, in large part covert bluepill dispensaries, or stared at the wall to waste time, which I seem to have a constitutional need to do.

Still, a few days off feels good.

Phdceling in STEM, but not high IQ, below average to average.

Phdceling in STEM, but not high IQ, below average to average.

You think so? Your posts here don't come across as below average.

And you must be at least 110 to have GREcelled yourself into a decent program, as standardized test scores are supposed to correlate fairly well with IQ.