Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the most notorious IT poster

Which ITcel has a bigger legacy?

• BrazilianSigma

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • AdvocateDoogy

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
You had BrazilianSigma posting 24/7, even on Valentines Day and Christmas. He had less of a life than we did.

You had BrazilianSigma posting 24/7, even on Valentines Day and Christmas. He had less of a life than we did.
He is the only truecel in existence :feelshaha:

Notorious? More like who is the biggest loser.

Never forget 50 posts on New Year’s Eve lol. Even I was doing more productive things than that

I wonder if Sigma roped

imagine actually following IT enough to know these people, they're projecting subhuman freaks hahahaha

I remember when sigma got so bad even IT turned against him. That was the funniest shit ever

Brazillian is the only IT user I know. He was a living meme who was an incel obsessed with us to farm karma for his reddit account.
I remember when sigma got so bad even IT turned against him. That was the funniest shit ever
Lol, what happened?

Sigma was a dedicated postmaxxer
Doggy just had his cartoons

Hmm
@Animebro thoughts:feelswhat:

If you think BrazilianSigma is a loser, (which you should), how do you not think the same about anime2dcel​

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

Doogycel literally wants me to get raped to the point of obsession

I have no idea who Brazilian is. I think I saw him on here a few times.

I still think advocatedoggy's Chris Chan tier comics are funnier then smegma postmaxxing in IT

Last edited:
Sigma was the biggest loser in existent so he takes the cake