Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the new moderator?

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
@The Enforcer
I want to know you because i'm curious?

First time seeing the guy :feelswhere:

He is prob ex mod's alt

Oh shit :shock: :worryfeels: :whatfeels: better watch out guys I think he's from Mossad and he approves this message :giga:

It's RageAgainstTDL

It's @mental_out

It's definitely a Jew. Currycels and ricecels have to beg to become mod and this faggot jew comes here with less than 100 posts and becomes a mod.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

either a kike or a glowie. also, why is @TheProphetMuscle not a mod anymore? I asked this before but I got no response :dafuckfeels:

It's definitely a Jew. Currycels and ricecels have to beg to become mod and this faggot jew comes here with less than 100 posts and becomes a mod.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Oy vey :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

either a kike or a glowie. also, why is @TheProphetMuscle not a mod anymore? I asked this before but I got no response :dafuckfeels:
Me too i got no response from the mod

Truth is incels.is is a secret cartel front and he is the enforcer

I hate jews and western european mfs

Shutup and workhard to postmaxx you goyim:feelsLSD:

I wanna be the first currycel mod on incels.is

I wanna be the first currycel mod on incels.is
I think there already is one, caesercel. He got offended when I made fun of Hindus for worshipping cows, elephants and monkeys

I think it'll either be @ilieknothing or @Transcended Trucel
I don’t have the heart to be a mod. I would be too forgiving and never ban anyone.

I have thousands of posts here
:feelsLSD:

He’s @TheProphetMuscle ’s alt. He turbo cucked himself and had to resign in disgrace but the other jannies wanted him back

A mood of temptation takes over my mind
Condemned
Fallen weak on my knees, summon the strength
Of mayhem
I am the storm that is approaching
Provoking
Black clouds in isolation
I am reclaimer of my name
Born in flames, I have been blessed, my family crest is a demon of death
Forsakened, I am awakened
A phoenix's ashes are divine
Descent in misery
Destiny chasing time
Inherit the nightmare, surrounded by fate
Can't run away
Keep walking the line, between thе light
Led astray
Through vacant halls I won't surrender
Thе truth revealed in nights of ember
We fight through fire and ice forever
Two souls once lost and now they remember
Provoking
Descent in misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsessions pulling me
Feeling I've got to take what's mine
Beneath the shadows under veil of night
Constellations of blood pirouette, dancing through the grace of those who stand at my feet
Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat
A derelict dark song from the ashes, the puppetmaster congregates all the masses
Pulling strings, twisting minds as blades hit
You want this power, then come try and take it
We are
The tree
Fire burns
Secret life
Bloodline yearns
Dark minds
Embrace
[?]
Bury the light deep within
Cast aside, there's no coming home
We're burning chaos in the wind
Drifting in the ocean all alone

It's OK with me as long as the mod isn't a cuck. What do you think about relationships and missing out on highschool rabbit sex?

I resigned due to numerous issues

:yes:

I think it'll either be @ilieknothing or @Transcended Trucel
I wouldn't do it as moderator status is like having IT put target on you.

A mood of temptation takes over my mind
Condemned
Fallen weak on my knees, summon the strength
Of mayhem
Provoking
Descent in misery
Destiny chasing time
Inherit the nightmare, surrounded by fate
Can't run away
Keep walking the line, between thе light
Led astray
Through vacant halls I won't surrender
Thе truth revealed in nights of ember
We fight through fire and ice forever
Two souls once lost and now they remember
Provoking
Descent in misery
Destiny chasing time
Disappear into the night
Lost shadows left behind
Obsessions pulling me
Feeling I've got to take what's mine
Beneath the shadows under veil of night
Constellations of blood pirouette, dancing through the grace of those who stand at my feet
Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat
A derelict dark song from the ashes, the puppetmaster congregates all the masses
Pulling strings, twisting minds as blades hit
You want this power, then come try and take it
We are
The tree
Fire burns
Secret life
Bloodline yearns
Dark minds
Embrace
[?]
Bury the light deep within
Cast aside, there's no coming home
We're burning chaos in the wind
Drifting in the ocean all alone
Poetrycel
It's OK with me as long as the mod isn't a cuck. What do you think about relationships and missing out on highschool rabbit sex?
Shit fucking sucks. It's a milestone missed. That's a time when your sex drive/hormones are in an unmatched frenzy too and people are less jaded. There's a reason lots of people look back on that stuff fondly and when not addressing us, people recognise its importance. People who gaslight us saying that these things don't matter or aren't any good are lying disingenuous fucks tbh. Also it's not for them to decide whether someone should feel like they've missed out on life experiences.

I resigned due to numerous issues
:worryfeels:
Tok
HOW MANY LITTLE CHILDRENS HAVE YOU ALREADY ENFORCED!?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)
How old are you? Never know, don't stick to the rules and you could be the first
I wouldn't do it as moderator status is like having IT put target on you.
IT have hated me for years. Mainly because they rage over honest debate. Trips their egos

Last edited:
@Dregster STOP YOUR JEWISH TRICKERY WEAR OFF YOUR GAYMANI JACKET AND STOP DREAMING ABOUT DRIVING FORD RAM WHILE HAVING 2002 TOYOTA PRIUS STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY WHO YOU WILL NEVER BE COMEBACK TO FIDDLING YOUNG HORNY KANGAROOS (IN VIDEO GAME)
@Dregster STOP YOUR JEWISH TRICKERY WEAR OFF YOUR GAYMANI JACKET AND STOP DREAMING ABOUT DRIVING FORD RAM WHILE HAVING 2002 TOYOTA PRIUS STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY WHO YOU WILL NEVER BE COMEBACK TO FIDDLING YOUNG HORNY KANGAROOS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelshaha:

Shit fucking sucks. It's a milestone missed. That's a time when your sex drive/hormones are in an unmatched frenzy too and people are less jaded. There's a reason lots of people look back on that stuff fondly and when not addressing us, people recongise it's importance. People who gaslight us saying that these things don't matter or aren't any good are lying disingenuous fucks tbh. Also it's not for them to decide whether someone should feel like they've missed out on life experiences.
:feelsrope:

He is @The Enforcer

His screen name colour: Purples me.

truly brutal