Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who should an incel leave their money to in their will?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 31, so I could die of natural causes in about 50 years. It’s over for me, even if I became a father, I’d be dead by the time my grandchildren would be teenagers.

It’s over.

Let’s say I started a successful business, and became wealthy - who should I leave my company and money to?

@EnglishCel I’ll be an oldcel who copes by spending money at the Etihad Stadium watching Man City matches, luxury seats of course.

Although, who should I leave my money to? I’ll have no spawn.

A boys only orphanage or a mental health facility for men sound like good choices

Need to spend it all before your death every last cent

A boys only orphanage or a mental health facility for men sound like good choices
Good answer. I just hope the money would actually reach the boys in need, and not go to some patty (Irish) Catholic priest’s wallet.

Kids that were born in 2012 are turning 11 right now. I graduated from high school in 2009, and I still have never even kissed a foid.