Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Who will win between Sony and Nintendo?

Who will finally win the console war?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Now that it looks like MS might be dropping out.

I like Nintendo more

Nintendo because consoles can't compete with pc

buy a switch for your soyyy kidddie games and buy a PC for real games

Nintendo has been milking their fanboys for a while now. Charging full price for their low-effort wii ports and mediocre games, horrendous online service. Wish I had bought the steam deck instead of switch.

they released all xbox exclusives on the ps5, basically killing any reason to choose an xbox over a ps5

The best reason is to put a healthy distance between yourself and those awful PS exclusives.

But yeah it probably will be the final nail for Xbox consoles.

Nintendo has been milking their fanboys for a while now. Charging full price for their low-effort wii ports and mediocre games, horrendous online service. Wish I had bought the steam deck instead of switch.

I'm quite interested in those third-party handheld PC games consoles.

They might run Windows as opposed to Linux which of course is very beneficial for gaming.

Last edited:
They might run Windows as opposed to Linux which of course is very beneficial for gaming.
Playing games on windows is a mistake. They are proprietary+takes more resources+you have to pay microsoft. We should all collectively move to Linux.

Or just emulate the switch on pc theory

That's a good idea!

Are any of the emulators up to Dolphin level or close?

Soy atm. But golden in the GameCube and Wii years

Is it really that different now to that?

I agree that it's different to the N64 days. GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Star Fox, F-Zero. But they killed off anything that might not be suitable for someone who is about 7.

Playing games on windows is a mistake. They are proprietary+takes more resources+you have to pay microsoft. We should all collectively move to Linux.

I agree but I don't think it will happen any time soon.

And lol I just realised that in my dream just now when I was napping there was a beer called Debian in a pub I was at and my old best mate ordered it and I had to explain to people what it was XD

Hm in what way?

I feel like before the N64 Nintendo were mostly kiddy. The N64 was balanced. Gamecube onwards it's pretty much all kiddy at least in terms of first-party titles.

Hm in what way?

I feel like before the N64 Nintendo were mostly kiddy. The N64 was balanced. Gamecube onwards it's pretty much all kiddy at least in terms of first-party titles.
I'm not talking about that.

Nintendo for single player games and ps5 for online multiplayer

I am looking forward to paper Mario and the Pokémon game possibly announcing soon as for ps5 final fantasy rebirth will be ok

Sony has angered its Japanese fanbase, which is a huge problem. They are also more vulnerable to the pc masterrace than Nintendo.

But both consoles are iconic. I believe it will be a tie.

Soyny could neverrrrr beat out Chadtendo especially now. Unless nintendo somehow pulls another WiiU with this switch 2 I don't see sony surpassing their success anytime soon

Soyny could neverrrrr beat out Chadtendo especially now. Unless nintendo somehow pulls another WiiU with this switch 2 I don't see sony surpassing their success anytime soon

Switch U.

I like Nintendo more
Same. All Sony’s first party franchises are soy except for some that they do nothing with

My family is pro-sony since the ps1

Soy kiddie games > modern filth

To be honest there are a lot of great games on PC that aren't woke or degenerate.

My family is pro-sony since the ps1

I did like the PS3 but that was the only one really. I think because it wasn't doing very well they released tons of great first-party games on it to try to pick up the sales.

Huh. I didn't realise it was so easy to get mini-itx gaming PCs.

That's probably going to be my solution for if MS drop out of the console market, just because I'm not really into Sony or Nintendo at least not at the moment. They could pull me back if they change again in future.