Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather marry?

Who would you marry?

• Total voters
better cute short stacy

I hate being mogged by a female. I need to be better than her in everything and I need to have more than her. Everything else is emasculating.
Only because of hypergamy. Without hypergamy this won't happen
Is she really like 6,5?

I would rather prefer a 5,11 white, blue-eyes and blond female.

This is something for @Cybersex is our hope
Kek you really remember my fetish boyo
Why should I give a shit about breeding sons? I'll gladly be a hypocrite because I don't want to be emasculated by a female
You won't feel emasculated if hypergamy was eliminated somehow

Only faggots would prefer taller woman tbh :feelstrash:
Tall women disgust me.

I have made a similar thread in the past. My choice is the tall amazon.

5'4 and i want a becky tbh

I am 8'1 so she is good for me.

Easy 6’5 giga stacy
I wonder what the kid would look like if she had one with a UFC super heavyweight.

Giga chad reproduction factory. The kid would have more testosterone then this entire forum comined fuarrrk
I am 8'1 so she is good for me.
Just run slender man game bro

Last edited:
I'll take the tall girl tbh.

Liking masculine high t foids is the gayest shit ever

6'4 girl to make my son stronger

The short stacy. I can have my kids via surrogate using tall foids eggs. Also jfl at the retards thinking having a tall foid mother will lead to a gigachad son. Its better to be a pretty boy chad than a tallcel ogre. Besides, by the time my son is old enough to start breeding, cybernetics will be available that mock any natural human in strength ability.

Also if you are cursed with daughters, the daughters you have with amazon foid will be much lower SMV, and thus bring less value to family. Stacy daughters will automatically spread your seed, even if your sons are truecels.

I'm 5'5 so shes not short enough for me

Persian virgins for 15-30k gold coin dowry. If she cheats you get the gold back from her parents. Many earn PhD as backup to support family. Fam is real important in Iran. Traditional ones treat you like King, walk behind you and only talk when given permission. And there’s no gossip. Everything is private between husband and wife.

Western Stacy is ugly degenerate scum!

9B209B5F C718 496E B465 19DBB9370871

Last edited:
A hypothetical scenario where both women are virgins and loyal and can't cuck you (adultery punished), so a real marriage is actually possible.

1) 6'5'' tall athletic 210 pounds heavy muscular giga amazon woman. Your sons are tall and athletic Chads/ogres who mog everyone in either looks or physical strength or both. One of them becomes heavyweight champion of the world in either boxing or UFC. They ensure your genetic legacy and glory of your last name for thousands of years.

Katya-Kavaleva-630x787.jpg

2) 5'4'' tall stacy. Your sons end up becoming manlet incels. They don't reproduce and spend their life posting on incels.co because of being too short for the brutal Tinder dating scene.

d35d2b9d5c1d36f83813062761d34441.jpg
Number 1 for the kids