Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whore complains that she can't find chad

NoBBCcel

NoBBCcel

Officer
★★★★

Slut asked why she can't find a normal guy (Chad). All the other Chads ghost her, or are talking to other girls. She claims to be too shy to approach Chad but posts half naked pictures on Reddit. She's also a preschool teacher btw.

Edit: she's deleting her underwear pics bc she's getting called out for it. I screenshoted the whore tho.
Screenshot 2023 09 30 20 28 24 10 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87
Screenshot 2023 09 30 20 34 52 24 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Last edited:
Why tf do you need to make a soyddit account to view this garbage?

Slut asked why she can't find a normal guy (Chad). All the other Chads ghost her, or are talking to other girls. She claims to be too shy to approach Chad but posts half naked pictures on Reddit. She's also a preschool teacher btw.
Mature content. Must login

This is her
RDT 20230930 2127555485309000012018797

JFL!!!

Look at this complete cuck

The only "men" that didnt get permabanned on reddit lmao. Imagine thinking a whore posting her asshole online has grace and refinement. Simps need to be executed

She's 27 so it really comes down to the fact she's already too old for prime chad, which is the only man she wants

Preschool teacher posting pics of herself in her underwear online, disgusting horrible roastie. Whores should be shunned but instead they are worshipped. I pray for nuclear hellfire.

Preschool teacher posting pics of herself in her underwear online, disgusting horrible roastie. Whores should be shunned but instead they are worshipped. I pray for nuclear hellfire.
Teaching jew tranny theory to kids in daytime, posting pictures of her asshole on jewnlyfans at night, the modern white whore

Poor roastie can't find someone to settle down with after fucking chads for years

>foid rejects 90% of men
>'where are all the men?'

Luckily she gets called out on Reddit for everything. Nobody believes her she can't find "any man" and apparently she also sold pics ...

top comment:
You’re looking for extraordinary guys not normal guys.
holy crap is this reddit?

That bitch is ugly.
I mean, she's hot, that's why everyone knows that she isn't telling the truth.

Maybe she just wants to learn some tricks to freestyle for sugardaddies or whatever.

6/10 foid with no personality wonders why she can't find a 10/10 chad

I mean, she's hot, that's why everyone knows that she isn't telling the truth.

Maybe she just wants to learn some tricks to freestyle for sugardaddies or whatever.
She's not. I've saw her face. She's ugly.

Meanwhile when I was a kid a MALE teacher got fired for saying a swear word one time. Foid halo OP

Her comment on her most recent post:
I’m on all kinds of dating apps and friends set me up and it just never works out

She has 1,000s of high tier normie, Chad-lite, and probably even plenty of actual Chads to choose from.

Images 2

Rapey is needed

''normal'' guys lmfao

She's not. I've saw her face. She's ugly.
If her face is the one linked there, it looks perfectly fine though? Most of the girls I tried asking out don't come even close to that beauty. Of course makeup can hide things, but at least with makeup she's definitely pretty.

If her face is the one linked there, it looks perfectly fine though? Most of the girls I tried asking out don't come even close to that beauty. Of course makeup can hide things, but at least with makeup she's definitely pretty.
She's ugly bro. She's looks like a man. Look at the lips bro. I think she's a man.
RDT 20231001 0727535698213809248659014

Now look here...
0a5c6ac1f0cb866e668d912e4d0f5acb

That's how's supposed a woman should look like.

She's ugly bro. She's looks like a man. Look at the lips bro. I think she's a man.
Maybe I'm blind, but to me there seems nothing wrong with the lips? I don't really love these huge lips anyway, and the bottom photo looks heavily edited or at least like an obscene amount of makeup was used.

Usually you can recognize transsexuals from their adam's apple, but I cannot see that in this (low-res) photo.

Maybe I'm blind, but to me there seems nothing wrong with the lips? I don't really love these huge lips anyway, and the bottom photo looks heavily edited or at least like an obscene amount of makeup was used.

Usually you can recognize transsexuals from their adam's apple, but I cannot see that in this (low-res) photo.
Women have Adam-apple too.

"im used to them coming up to me"
The most celibate femcel