Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore would constantly stare at me

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Damn that nigga so ugly, she's probably thinking

Fuck that butterball built bitch

youre either a freak or a chad.

life starts without glasses

good my vision is bad, i cant see people's face looking at me

Death stares from normies are the staple of an incel .
Normies do it because they know they can't get in trouble with the law by doing that .
They know they aren't punching us or doing anything that allows you to call the cops on them .
For them its a way to bully without the consequences of touching you .
Its a sick form of mental torture .
Its meant to break you down and make you think poorly of yourself to the point whereas it encourages suicidal thoughts .
Normies are very sick minded individuals .
My condolences brocel . You should stare back for a bit but not too long . The reason being is that you can definitely get jumped if you stare long enough . You can probably still get jumped just for being ugly even if you don't stare . But you definitely can avoid more trouble if you don't stare as much . Stay safe . Fuck normies .
Well put brocel. At this point I just stare them down, until they stop looking at me, I just don't care anymore

I was stared at by a foid when i was in highschool and forced to do a project with a group of Stacylites and Chadlites that the teacher randomly assigned me to. We couldn't pick our own groups in the class it was random based off where we were sitting. The foid that stared at me had such a disgusting look on her face she was so mad at my subhuman face. I love how women can't even hide their facial expressions because of how unaware they are or maybe she was aware but thought I was subhuman and she didn't have empathy to hide it. Anyways fuck that bitch she was jewish looking and a whore.

Please stay safe brocel . I already got threatened so many times and I live in a place that's safer than most countries . I didn't even say anything or even know them . Not even being disrespectful or rude . Just minding my own business . I'm told to watch out or i'm yelled at or stared at nastily by a group of normies . Its crazy . Normies NEVER have to experience this level of hate . Sure they have problems in their lives but nothing like this .
Likewise brocel. Idk where ur from but I would tell you if you're from the us, and live in a southern state, I'd say to go to buy a gun, because in those states its legal constitutional carry. Normtards could do what they want but you would have some protection.

I was stared at by a foid when i was in highschool and forced to do a project with a group of Stacylites and Chadlites that the teacher randomly assigned me to. We couldn't pick our own groups in the class it was random based off where we were sitting. The foid that stared at me had such a disgusting look on her face she was so mad at my subhuman face. I love how women can't even hide their facial expressions because of how unaware they are or maybe she was aware but thought I was subhuman and she didn't have empathy to hide it. Anyways fuck that bitch she was jewish looking and a whore.
Brutal. And they say foids are the more nurturing gender. Yeah to Chad's they are

Tbh if I was you i would just spit in her face or something honestly, I mean these whores can simply ignore you, but choose to go out or their way to be a bitch to incels.

Tbh if I was you i would just spit in her face or something honestly, I mean these whores can simply ignore you, but choose to go out or their way to be a bitch to incels.
I did nothing to the foid and never even talked in that class to anyone always just kept to myself. Was put in the group and she immediately stared at me literally because of my face in disgust. Few foids in middleschool used to say that i eat dogs on the bus as well because of my appearance. I never talked to anyone on the bus lol i just slept on there and got off at my stop.

I did nothing to the foid and never even talked in that class to anyone always just kept to myself. Was put in the group and she immediately stared at me literally because of my face in disgust. Few foids in middleschool used to say that i eat dogs on the bus as well because of my appearance. I never talked to anyone on the bus lol i just slept on there and got off at my stop.
Fuck them bitches.

damn someone already said mogs me