Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Whores at the beach assault live streamers for filming them

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

If you don't want to be filmed, then don't follow them around :feelswhat:

Dumb bitches smh :feelsseriously:

My head hurts watching this video these foids yell to loud

What in the world.. Wtf was the other guy's voice at 1:35, :feelswhat:. God I just want all of those foids to jump off a high tower and hit the ground like a splattered tomato.

I ran into one of these dumb bitches at my gas station while i getting gas for my car, I want to shoot them in minecraft.

I couldn't make it through two minutes of that degenerate shitshow. The utterly obnoxious vibes of the girls and that guy's grating voice was too much.

What a Shitshow. Those bitches probably love the attention

Why is it do you think that these women resorted to violence?

Simple, because they knew there would be no repercussions for doing so.

When you craft a society around coddling half of the population based on gender, you leave the other half at a disadvantage, and thus you get this.

I probably would've taken the opportunity to grope them or something

Didn’t watch but looks like they are fat 4/10’s. They should be flattered anyone would bother filming them

Why is it do you think that niggers resort to violence?

When you craft a society around coddling half of the population based on race, you leave the other half at a disadvantage, and thus you get this.

Can't tell if it's the video, the people in the video, or the THC pumping through my brain, but something is killing off brain cells at an alarming rate. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk:

whoever thought it would be a good idea to let them go out of homes.

Why is it do you think that these women resorted to violence?

When you craft a society around coddling half of the population based on gender, you leave the other half at a disadvantage, and thus you get this.