Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why AI wont work

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
because another human being giving you validation and love cannot be properly replaced. deep down youd still feel like something is wrong with you. so theres only one other solution

Brokie cope tbh

"AI" gf is delusional cope

I agree with you 100%.

That is why I don't understand why many people here are like "I can't wait for muh ai gf!"

Like my nigga odds are you will not feel that love that you think you are gonna feel as u are gonna always remember that the ai is not real

I agree with you 100%.

That is why I don't understand why many people here are like "I can't wait for muh ai gf!"

Like my nigga odds are you will not feel that love that you think you are gonna feel as u are gonna always remember that the ai is not real
I agree also, but tbh an AI gf sounds better than nothing.

I agree with you 100%.

Based. But hey, if it gives you some form of happiness then go for it.

Based. But hey, if it gives you some form of happiness then go for it.
True. I was going to put in parenthesis "but if it makes you happy then go for it"

But my dumbass forgot lol

it would probably have a bigger soul than an actual foid

There's no a1 for my steak

There's no a1 for my steak
Microsoft Has ‘Most Valuable AI Real Estate’

IMG 4628

What you guys fail to understand is that AI gf is basically just another distraction and cope in life among all other things you already do, except this time the cope will reciprocate love and affection back to you which is why I think AI gf when fully developed will truly be an amazing feat.

Ai gf + artificial womb + advanced sex dolls = women obsolete