Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why am I so fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
My face smells weird and bad. Every time I scratch it and smell my fingers afterwards it has a weird stench.
Maybe it's because of my pimples but I even use a facial soap. It's beyond over for me.
Can normies normalize wearing masks already so I can hide my subhuman face?
I can't be happy in this shitty world.

Overtbh

animecels are truecels it seems...

My face smells weird and bad. Every time I scratch it and smell my fingers afterwards it has a weird stench.
Maybe it's because of my pimples but I even use a facial soap. It's beyond over for me.

View attachment 199287

It's over buddy boyo

You mog me facially :feelscry:

Try goat milk soap.

Indeed incels can't be happy

idk maybe exfoliate or something

A now deceased grandparent of mine had a problem where even after thoroughly washing in either a shower or bath and putting on deodorant their armpits still wreaked like an open sewer.

Well eventually they went to the doctor and inquired why this was and the doctor had a solution that involved some kind of pills that did sure enough solve the problem.

So maybe that’s all you need to do OP ie head to your doctor or even a dermatologist if you like and get this sorted out if it bothers you enough which it seems like it does.

Oh and no this problem had nothing to do with my grandparent in question’s much later down the line death to anyone out there who might be wondering.

The grandparent in question I believe died of some strange and nasty spinal cancer.

Who knows if the years of hardcore smoking, drinking and too much sun exposure had anything to do with this?

Yet it all probably did.

Last edited:
Go to a dermatologist

clean the air quality in ur room

damn, never heard of this. it's over

View attachment 199287
Gud damn I miss Hamudi.

When i was a teenager my nose smelled like onion, it eventually disappeared when i got older.

I fucking hate pimples and acne. I had mine for a month now. I use facial soap too, it's fucking useless.
Best way to end acne is acid or just to die :feelsrope:

My normie cousin used some strange Chinese chemicals he got from online shops to get rid of acnes. He did that likely because he deemed the acnes to be one of the main reasons he got dumped by his ex. The last time he got his annual physical exam, he ended up having kidney problems. Well deserved
I'd say cope with anime instead of looksmaxxing. Negev is top-tier waifu and she's got some nice doujins/fanart as well

I'd say cope with anime instead of looksmaxxing. Negev is top-tier waifu and she's got some nice doujins/fanart as well
Fuark it seems like this is the only option.

open some windows (if u have any) get an air humidifyer and leave it on for a long while with the door open, and dont forget febreeze
Yeah I open my window regularly and keep my door open too!

Just become Eric from phantom of the opera theory

You are fucked?
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: