Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why are all incel trait posts: "you have shit hygiene" in different ways?

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
Like bro brush your goddamn teeth, walk your ass to the toilet or take a shower.

I don't get it. 1 hour showers are the literal highlight of my day, you guys are stupid

Like bro brush your goddamn teeth, walk your ass to the toilet or take a shower.

I don't get it. 1 hour showers are the literal highlight of my day, you guys are stupid
you underestimate my depression, boy :fuk:

Because finding out you're perceived disgusting even with top-tier hygiene doesn't really motivate you to keep it up. That's how it is for me at least.

Only a few lately have been like that, I see it as jokes mostly. My hygiene is great but it doesn't make a difference as @RetardedChinlet knows himself and mentioned above too. But I keep at it for more personal self-respect if anything, of course women don't want me still but fuck their opinion! :feelsree:

Last edited:
when you are left with nothing to feel superior about: at least im a clean incel!

Because finding out you're perceived disgusting even with top-tier hygiene doesn't really motivate you to keep it up. That's how it is for me at least.
This. Why I ceased teeth brushing

There is no hygiene that can compete against high genes

A good part of incel population is gymceling these days, myself included

Ikr. I have practice hygiene not to attract foids, it's because those are the standards I have set for myself.

chrome-37x9v7-Oaei.png

:p

I refuse to brush