Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are curries so arrogant that they're the most superior race?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Everytime I open twitter, I see some curry leaving comments like "my india :heart::heart:", why are they do delusional? It's annoying and out of context. I've never seen any other race being so patriotic of their country

Summoning @wereq

Everytime I open twitter, I see some curry leaving comments like "my india :heart::heart:", why are they do delusional? It's annoying and out of context. I've never seen any other race being so patriotic of their country
IMO EVEN COONS AND JIGGA BOOMS ARE MOGGIN THEM TO HELL AND BACK TBH THE WORST DIRTY FUCKING GROSS FILTHS ARE DEFINITELY FLIPS CHINKS AND CURRY CUCKOLDS AND SIMPS THEY ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN BEING MORE LIKE DERANGED SOULLESS GROSS FUCKED UP POVERTY ANIMALS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Summoning @wereq
We curries are so deprived, so humiliated and oppressed by our climate and garbage incompetent genetics that when there's even a slight achievement, we magnify it tenfold because we have so much lack of pride. Some pride is essential for a healthy existence but since we are the lowest bottom feeding race in the world, we usually get nothing to feel proud about. In fact, we get usually the opposite, so whenever there's a little bit to be slightly proud or content with, we magnify it hundred fold to bask in the dopamine. We are terribly deprived of dopamine in our day to day existence. We eat the worst food, we work the worst filthiest slave jobs, and we live in filth too, so we are terribly down on dopamine, so a little whiff of it sends us over the moon.

We curries are so deprived, so humiliated and oppressed by our climate and garbage incompetent genetics that when there's even a slight achievement, we magnify it tenfold because we have so much lack of pride. Some pride is essential for a healthy existence but since we are the lowest bottom feeding race in the world, we usually get nothing to feel proud about. In fact, we get usually the opposite, so whenever there's a little bit to be slightly proud or content with, we magnify it hundred fold to bask in the dopamine. We are terribly deprived of dopamine in our day to day existence. We eat the worst food, we work the worst filthiest slave jobs, and we live in filth too, so we are terribly down on dopamine, so a little whiff of it sends us over the moon.
heard that ur guy's moon rocket thing actually broke down n they can't access it anymore.

Was getting tired to seeing Indian space superpower sarrrr in my twitter feed all the time

heard that ur guy's moon rocket thing actually broke down n they can't access it anymore.
yes correct

Deep down they know they are inferior and they try to cope by saying how great India is because they havd nothing else going on in their life

They’re as bad as the one who’re constantly self-hating. It’s really hard to be moderate with your (political) beliefs when you live in a country like that.

Funny considering how much the street shitter lads here are obsessed with muh jbw. They're a cucked people

Curries Indians are the most superior peoplez. India supa power 2030. Heil supreme leader modi

Everybody think they are the superior race

I second this.

But @mrlunatic to touch on why they have a delusional sense of racial supremacy specifically, it’s largely to do with a lack of self-awareness stemming from just how low IQ curries are.

Add on to this little things like curryshitwood movie producers hiring blonde white women to dance in the background of crappy dance numbers and you’ll start to see why curries think they’re destined to rule the world

the future is curry

Deep down they know they are inferior and they try to cope by saying how great India is because they havd nothing else going on in their life
massive low iq copers is what street shitters are.