Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are fakecels so retarded

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
I was reading the ban appeals for fun and it struck me how many fakecels just “let slip” that they’re not actually virgins or that they rejected a girl. Like if that happened to me I don’t see myself ever accidentally admitting it here. How are these fakecels retarded enough to do that

they can't stop themselves from bragging. they come here for validation. it's the same reason there's so many tallniggers bragging about their height when it's clear as day it's literally impossible to be an incel if you're over 6'0

just like how you "let slip" that you're gay?

Yui animefag

0:42
"He says he's twinkmaxxing"
0:57
"Basically, he went on about a girl that tried to get sex."
3:07
"He likes bragging a lot too. He likes bragging about how he can get a girl to like him."

just like how you "let slip" that you're gay?

View attachment 709589
I found this annoying at first but now it's funny as fuck how you keep harassing him :feelskek:
majority of couples I seen I height mog the guy in the relationship keep coping
Thanks for proving ops point

Having sex decreases ur IQ

they can't stop themselves from bragging. they come here for validation. it's the same reason there's so many tallniggers bragging about their height when it's clear as day it's literally impossible to be an incel if you're over 6'0
They really wanna make a point that theyre better than us. Even if it gets them banned

They really wanna make a point that theyre better than us. Even if it gets them banned
This, they are low tier normies and come on website full of virgins to feel better about themselves. "bro im same as you, only better."

View attachment 709591
0:42
"He says he's twinkmaxxing"
0:57
"Basically, he went on about a girl that tried to get sex."
3:07
"He likes bragging a lot too. He likes bragging about how he can get a girl to like him."
This is literally invalid bro. Did you even see the YouTube video where he gets this shit from?

Truecel here