Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are Indians seen as the least attractive?

When you have no respect for your nation, why should I be left to wonder what could have been done?
It ain't my nation.
I was born in England, therefore i'm British
England is my nation.
When you have no respect for your nation, why should I be left to wonder what could have been done?
It ain't my nation.
England is my nation.

Nice skin
Good color my ass they have the shittiest shade of brown and there face features are equivalent to a patatoes'

took the words right out of my mouth by calling out this curry trying to hide

If you're not Indian than your probably gay for some curry
I'm german and no I'm not gay for some curry. I just watched a random video of dogs fighting in India and the guys that you could see were good looking.
Also indian girls are extremely attractive to me (because of the skin color!!).

I'm german and no I'm not gay for some curry. I just watched a random video of dogs fighting in India and the guys that you could see were good looking.
Also indian girls are extremely attractive to me (because of the skin color!!).
Yeah the girls are smoking hot

This is why they stopped using toilets.
bBNQv613JTrk-BcQyjIVAigypxwecI0Du-IxSu3MbvA.png

shit is brown
curry is brown

no offence to the curry brothers here, but that's just the truth everyone thinks. you wont hear it but subconsciously people have this thought and if you're lucky maybe they'll do a Freudian slip.

We are also hairy as fuck.

shit is brown
curry is brown

no offence to the curry brothers here, but that's just the truth everyone thinks. you wont hear it but subconsciously people have this thought and if you're lucky maybe they'll do a Freudian slip.
Currycels should start wearing makeup.
k4n35doynjb11.jpg

It ain't my nation.
England is my nation.

It ain't my nation.
England is my nation.
lmfao next level cope here:lul::lul::lul:, imagine degrading your motherland just for some pussy jFL

I'm amazed too. I don't understand why more western women aren't buying tickets to India to fuck Pajeet and his street shitting buddies