Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are my wrists much thinner that my other family members?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Why did it all go wrong with me? I have thinner wrists than my mum for crying out loud.

You didn’t shower enough stinky inkwell

I'm skinnier than anyone else in my family, we eat the same amount of food so it isn't because of diet.

You didn’t shower enough stinky inkwell
Shower had probably washed some of my mass away from the amount of time I spend in there.
I'm skinnier than anyone else in my family, we eat the same amount of food so it isn't because of diet.
Same, I suffer with IBS so I'm guessing I shat most of the good stuff out and didn't absorb it. I always looked thin and sickly even now.

Wristcel moment

Usually means you have a shitty middle schooler girls frame too and no matter what you will never put any muscle on those wrists too it will forever show that you are a genetic dead end, im saying this as a fellow wristcel its fucking brutal man im tired of it all.

Wristcel moment
Found this on the wiki page, I look like the wrist on the right but with smaller hands.

Usually means you have a shitty middle schooler girls frame too and no matter what you will never put any muscle on those wrists too it will forever show that you are a genetic dead end, im saying as a fellow wristcel its fucking brutal man im tired of it all.
Yep, that explains why gym is proving to be a waste of time also with no results.

There's a thing called wristcel if you aren't aware.

Thin wrists suck, but small hands are even worse. I still remember fistbumping a guy who was maybe a few cm taller than me and it looked like a dad fistbumping a child. My fist was tiny (And on top of that pale white with not hair or bruises. That part can be improved though.)

Yep, that explains why gym is proving to be a waste of time also with no results.
I have small wrists and was still able to put on some muscle. Probably would look like a beast now if I had average genetics considering the work I've put in. But nevertheless I've made some decent gains.

A woman seeing tiny weak, sickly looking wrists, instantly knows we are genetic dead ends.

Maybe try doing wrist training.
Does that make them thicker?
There's a thing called wristcel if you aren't aware.
Yep, well aware but for me thin wrists are just one peice of the puzzle.
Low bone density like me most likely
What causes this? Not getting enough nutrition as a kid?
I have small wrists and was still able to put on some muscle. Probably would look like a beast now if I had average genetics considering the work I've put in. But nevertheless I've made some decent gains.
How did you do that? Should I be taking things like creatine, I already take protein but it tends to end up as the shits.

Does that make them thicker?
Idk tbh. But I would personally be scared of snapping my wrists if they are so small. And if they get bigger as a result, that’s a bonus.

What causes this? Not getting enough nutrition as a kid?
Yes. Do you have thin frame? you may have skinny fat physique and still be on acceptable BMI range. It happens when you didn't get enough nutritions during your childhood and teens.

I am malnourished. Still underweight after a year of gymceling

to know if your wrists are small or not you should try wrapping your fingers around the wrists and if you manage to do so then you definitely have small feminine wrists. i can do it and the only way to make my wrists a bit bigger is just by getting fatter which isn't worth it.
it's just bones bro.