Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are normies so hellbent on wanting people to suffer

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
allowing subhuman people to breed with cocktail of mental issues is literally fucking child abuse and these "human rights activists" crying about "muh reproductive raaaaaaaaights!!!!! government shouldn't interfere!!!!" pisses me off so fucking much. If they had the slightest amount of self awareness. They would come to the conclusion that their kids should not be born with such genes. Then make the whole "but da giberment could abuse power for racial cleaning!" Is also such a shitty argument. First off the kid wouldn't think twice about that, the kids life would be so much better if their genes were able to express their passion and desire to the fullest extent, and not be ugly as an added bonus. Only thing they care about is their ego and narcissism to pass on their shit, that's it! It's not about the kids, it's not about human rights. It is their entitlement and selfish behavior, nothing more. Coming from someone with subhuman genes id prefer the alternative than it is now. Maybe my life would have been better. Im not asking to be chad thundershlong making 10k a month with bitches on my dick every fucking weekend. Only a humble life to be satisfied with myself. It is as if they like people to suffer, mention gene editing and they make this "its an abomination against natureeee" bullshit. They like people to suffer, then they give false validation to those people for propaganda, and then two face backstab them because they know the same people they "defend" are defective, they know it! But they dont want to say it. Fucking hypocritical assholes normies are.

they are scared of eugenics because they know they wouldn’t be allowed to breed. And unlike us, they don’t want to accept that.

they are scared of eugenics because they know they wouldn’t be allowed to breed. And unlike us, they don’t want to accept that.
I agree. They only get anything because Chad doesn't say say yes to everyone.