Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are normshits so obsessed with partying?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's all they ever talk about or ask. Even in dead end jobs, what parties are you going to dude? Seriously how fucking retarded can you be. Half these "parties" is and always see just sausagefests with brain dead copers. But that's all they ever want to talk about. They're not fun either. What is fun about being in a cramped stuffed place where you don't know anyone? Nothing is fun about that. The only way it could be fun is if you're getting girls, but normies don't and never will, that is if only on top of if their epic parties aren't but sausagefests with the one landwhale (they always are).

This other fucking moron at my slave job asked me if I had any parties coming up and I said no, he started being very condescending to me after that whereas he was neutral prior. Same shit every single time.

Never been to a party so idk what its like. I'd like to go to one one day, just to see what its like

Such a Hellish place for someone like us.

I don't like parties.

I've never been able to understand how normies can enjoy each other's company without doing something else. I've always felt isolated and uncomfortable in any social situation where I didn't have a specific reason for being there.

they are consoomers who long lost their souls

That's where they have their chance at ascension, they endure that tiresome wagecuck life through the weekdays because they look forward to the weekend. Then they get drunk, get no sex, and say oh well next time will be different.

Because they actually are invited

because peepee in vagag (which is not important bro)

Cope thread. You know you'd be much more happy and fulfilled if you frequently got invited to many parties. Just imagine how incredible it must feel when you don't show up at the party and people start asking about where you are because you are loved and missed. You will NEVER experience this feeling.

This is cope. Normies do get laid at parties and that's why they enjoy going, not all the time and anywhere near as much as chads though.They also enjoy each other's company because they're not ugly and they get a dopamine high when they look at each other's face and height.

@FinnCel goes to parties :chad:
he even said so in his gaming video :feelskek: (make more please)

Last edited:
I ve been at less than 4 or 5 parties in my whole life it were all a shit,I mean If I was chad or had friends in em and not snake "friends" it would ve been other thing,ngl idk

I've never been able to understand how normies can enjoy each other's company without doing something else. I've always felt isolated and uncomfortable in any social situation where I didn't have a specific reason for being there.
It's kind of like how us incels enjoy the company of others on this site even though all we do is talk about foids and black pill stuff. Normies don't feel comfortable within a group of incels the same way we don't feel comfortable around a group of normies.

That's where they have their chance at ascension, they endure that tiresome wagecuck life through the weekdays because they look forward to the weekend. Then they get drunk, get no sex, and say oh well next time will be different.

This too much lol,here its the same,they cope with that shit EOOOH ITS FRIDAY ItS fRiDaY leTs PaRtY

lol theyre pathetic,they think that by partying they get pussy,when pussy is achieved by chad or goodlooking men,who independent from party and drinking till your bones,gets pussy no mater what

@FinnCel goes to parties :chad:
he even said so in his gaming video :feelskek: (make more please)
Chadcel fakecel.
This too much lol,here its the same,they cope with that shit EOOOH ITS FRIDAY ItS fRiDaY leTs PaRtY

lol theyre pathetic,they think that by partying they get pussy,when pussy is achieved by chad or goodlooking men,who independent from party and drinking till your bones,gets pussy no mater what
Being invited to parties makes you more NT and increases your social circle which is how most normalshits score in the first place. If you are a truecel you won't be invited to any parties but if you have a solid group of friends and get invited to parties and outings frequently, frequently meet new people including females, your chances of ascending increase by a nonzero differential amount. That is why I don't believe you can be incel if you have been invited to a party.

Last edited:
One of the reasons my brother doesnt want to pursue a career in the military is to party why would you ever pursue degeneracy like this

Normies think it'll get them laid. It's a chance to jestermaxx as hard as possible and try to get foids drunk.

Meanwhile chad can sit at home if he doesn't feel like going out and just messages chicks to get them to come to his place or vice versa.

If it counts, I went to a club once(to get it out of my system) and I did not get it at all, jumping up n down to crap music, squeezing thru crowds of people, expensive drinks. For a non-NT like me, it's one of the most awkward experience ever.

Normies think it'll get them laid. It's a chance to jestermaxx as hard as possible and try to get foids drunk.

Meanwhile chad can sit at home if he doesn't feel like going out and just messages chicks to get them to come to his place or vice versa.
The funny part is women think guys actually enjoy partying or their company and that their drunk pussy isn't the only reason they go

The funny part is women think guys actually enjoy partying or their company and that their drunk pussy isn't the only reason they go
Mean bros can get drunk together.

I dont get the big deal with parties tbh. There usually full of loud obnoxious people that i wouldnt like and my social anxiety makes parties miserable anyway. I can't even do normy parties like my company christmas parties. I just showed up picked up my bonues and left.

It's all they ever talk about or ask. Even in dead end jobs, what parties are you going to dude? Seriously how fucking retarded can you be. Half these "parties" is and always see just sausagefests with brain dead copers. But that's all they ever want to talk about. They're not fun either. What is fun about being in a cramped stuffed place where you don't know anyone? Nothing is fun about that. The only way it could be fun is if you're getting girls, but normies don't and never will, that is if only on top of if their epic parties aren't but sausagefests with the one landwhale (they always are).

This other fucking moron at my slave job asked me if I had any parties coming up and I said no, he started being very condescending to me after that whereas he was neutral prior. Same shit every single time.
That's because the good parties are known as orgies, and they are secret, with the knowledge only shared among Chads and the girls they want to fuck. Finding out that there were actually orgies going on while I was rotting in my room was one of the biggest black pills for me.

I just wanna drink and chill with a couple of homies. Or a girl. I don’t give a shit about parties. Maybe because I’m introverted so parties would be hell.

That's because the good parties are known as orgies, and they are secret, with the knowledge only shared among Chads and the girls they want to fuck. Finding out that there were actually orgies going on while I was rotting in my room was one of the biggest black pills for me.
I know..in University I much later heard of FIRST WEEK FRESHMEN having orgies at parties. Nobody there knows each other.

I had to go home and punched a hole into the wall. I had spend so much time and energy into looks maxxing and being outgoing only to hear about skinny fat NT normies doing that week one.
I just wanna drink and chill with a couple of homies. Or a girl. I don’t give a shit about parties. Maybe because I’m introverted so parties would be hell.
Introverted = ugly

The wagie mentality right there tbh