Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are some Pistachios empty inside? Are jews scamming me on my Pistachios?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Look I am eating my daily Pistachios for 400 calories but some of them are empty inside :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

What the fuck man, I want a fucking refund on my empty Pistachios fucking Jewish scam.

Are jews scamming me?​

maxresdefault.jpg

it's expensive, you got scammed basically

Last edited:
This is my main meal of the day by the way :feelsEhh:

It’s the worst when the Jews steal your pistachio

are you on a diet?
Yes

I'm on a Auschwitz diet of 1,000 calories a day max.

I need to lose 5kg a month, 30 total for my facial surgery in October.

Delicious, I finished them now.

JFL at all the Jews in soyddit and jewGPT trying to gaslight me into thinking I can't survive or maintain a 1000 calorie diet, I've done it for a month now and feel better than ever.

My Auschwitz diet is undefeated. Food restrictions shall continue until my body genocides all the Jewish fat stored inside me.

At this rate I'll only need another 5 months.

Yes

I'm on a Auschwitz diet of 1,000 calories a day max.

I need to lose 5kg a month, 30 total for my facial surgery in October.

View attachment 1089765

Delicious, I finished them now.

JFL at all the Jews in soyddit and jewGPT trying to gaslight me into thinking I can't survive or maintain a 1000 calorie diet, I've done it for a month now and feel better than ever.

My Auschwitz diet is undefeated. Food restrictions shall continue until my body genocides all the Jewish fat stored inside me.

At this rate I'll only need another 5 months.
1000 calories ain't bad as long as you get all the nutrients you need. Just eat vegetables and fruits and milk products. If you're interested in speeding up the process, you could buy herba life. It has the necessary nutrients you need and apparently helps with weight loss. My friend sold herba life to one of his fat friends and it actually helped him lose weight.

Look I am eating my daily Pistachios for 400 calories
Are you a millionaire or something? Those things are so fucking expensive.
Jewish scam
That's most food nowadays. Honestly the price has gone up and the quality has gone down, we are literally being scammed at every corner.

Are you a millionaire or something? Those things are so fucking expensive.

That's most food nowadays. Honestly the price has gone up and the quality has gone down, we are literally being scammed at every corner.
Wtf you are like the 5th person said that they are expensive.

But they are cheap as fuck in UK.

2.75$ for 175 grams.

That ain't cheap
2.75$ for a meal for two days is not cheap?

I mean I guess it's not cheap if you need to eat a lot but I don't eat much.

I mean I guess it's not cheap if you need to eat a lot but I don't eat much.
Is that all you need? Like I weigh 72 kg and I only eat two meals a day, but by God that's too little food for 3 bucks.

They are empty

Just like me