Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are tallfags so cocky and pretentious?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Nothing more infuriating than the amount of ego and arrogance tallfags possess. Like yeah bro your mother shat you out of her anus with extra HGH and you unfairly get shit handed to you for existing because of it, congratulations. But it's not a fucking achievement, you were undeservedly given this shit for existing, no reason to act like you're some hot shit, or act like you're God's gift to humanity. You might have more value to society than us short men because humans are primitive, savage animals. But you're still objectively worthless due to your low sentience, being a dick, being retarded, being ignorant

Cocky tallfags deserve to get their legs cut off

If you won the lottery would you brag about it?

Not really, might do it for like a week before shutting the fuck up about it and moving on with my life. Also winning the lottery is millions of times more rare than being tall. How many people have won the lottery compared to how many people have been tall? It's not something really worth bragging about when it's so common

Because they are superior and on average more valuable than short men?

Everybody need to mog i guess :feelsaww: .

Because they have no fear

Why are they superior? Well, I guess it's kinda subjective. But IMO, a short man who's kind, hardworking, brave and good on the inside is better and worth more to me than any tallfag. Of course women and society disagree though, and a pedo tallfag is more valuable than any short man in their eyes

Nothing more infuriating than the amount of ego and arrogance tallfags possess. Like yeah bro your mother shat you out of her anus with extra HGH and you unfairly get shit handed to you for existing because of it, congratulations. But it's not a fucking achievement, you were undeservedly given this shit for existing, no reason to act like you're some hot shit, or act like you're God's gift to humanity. You might have more value to society than us short men because humans are primitive, savage animals. But you're still objectively worthless due to your low sentience, being a dick, being retarded, being ignorant

Dark triad evil short people should get killed, tall people are based

Of course women and society disagree though, and a pedo tallfag is more valuable than any short man in their eyes
That's what I'm saying. On average tall guys out earn short guys and are more attractive to women. I guess cockiness is a byproduct of all that.

cuckoldmax? :whatfeels: short men are a glock away from mogging tallfags. only in this shitty 'no violence:soy:' society do raw brutes get to feel superior to others of higher achievement. this is sick and degenerate, literal pre stone age tier hierarchy where even clubs, 1 million year old tech gets outlawed :feelskek:

cuckoldmax? :whatfeels: short men are a glock away from mogging tallfags. only in this shitty 'no violence:soy:' society do raw brutes get to feel superior to others of higher achievement. this is sick and degenerate, literal pre stone age tier hierarchy where even clubs, 1 million year old tech gets outlawed :feelskek:
Tallfags aren't even stronger, they just have more reach and weight. I'm 5'6 and my frame is average at best and I managed to beat 6ft tallfags before easily because they were scrawny, so it's really all about the weight. And if that's the case then fat fucks should be the most superior since they're the hardest to beat up or throw in the ground

Not really, might do it for like a week before shutting the fuck up about it and moving on with my life. Also winning the lottery is millions of times more rare than being tall. How many people have won the lottery compared to how many people have been tall? It's not something really worth bragging about when it's so common
Being tall means your above average in height. Many tallfags dont have anything else they are remotely good in so they make height thier whole personality

Tallfags aren't even stronger, they just have more reach and weight. I'm 5'6 and my frame is average at best and I managed to beat 6ft tallfags before easily because they were scrawny, so it's really all about the weight. And if that's the case then fat fucks should be the most superior since they're the hardest to beat up or throw in the ground
Tall + fat is almost unwinnable tbh. They are like goddamn tanks

Tall + fat is almost unwinnable tbh. They are like goddamn tanks
True, they have the best of both worlds when it comes to fighting. I don't get why women aren't attracted to them though. They always want tall and skinny with slight muscle mass when tall fat fucks are the strongest and provide the most protection

Tallfags need to fuck off and die. That’s it. That’s my input.

really all about the weight
big true up until a certain threshold anyway. 180lbs 5'6 beats 180lbs 6'2 even all else being equal because he's better proportioned :bigbrain: only starts swinging the other way once 5'6 can't gain more muscle just fat

i ate cheeseburgers now im 6'9 yeah epic islam moments

It's a bad idea to do that because then people (especially family) will try to use you or manipulate you into paying for their stuff. Maybe even rob you. If I ever won the lottery I am fucking straight off to a cabin in a small mountain town or a property on a large acreage and living off passive income from putting the money in investments. No one will hear a word.

I hate them, hope they will be banned, I mean all users > 6'0

True, they have the best of both worlds when it comes to fighting. I don't get why women aren't attracted to them though. They always want tall and skinny with slight muscle mass when tall fat fucks are the strongest and provide the most protection
hmm. Maybe its cuz back in the day tall and fat wasnt agile nor fast enough to hunt or defend large areas

Tallfags are more likely to be chad considering chad is 6ft+ Minimum, and chads are perhaps the only demographic that are worshipped and simped for even more so than foids.

That is why they are so arrogant, their egos are inflated into the moon by all the female and simp validation they get daily just for being tall.

tallfags were born on third base and thought they hit a triple

this plus society pretty much condones those conventionally attractive to bully and harass their inferior counterparts as much as they like with minimal repercussions. :blackpill:

They have no fear due to lack of experience. No one picks on them. They have never had to defend or justify anything.
same with females

Life is just one big, pointless competition to everyone. It's always about who is better than the next person.

cause they have the one of most valuable physical traits for males that can't be bought or changed.

I’m a decent type of tallfag.

How tall are you?