Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why are teen whores so arrogant

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I met the grandpa of a bitch in my school and we had a talk a while back. I met said bitch today in school and told her to give my regards to her grandpa and she didn't even look at me, she just continue walking away. Bitch im not hitting on you or something you filthy dirty chads' cumbucket, I dont even need you to like me but can these toilets at least treat me like im a human? These filthy dirtwhores really think I dont even deserve speaking to them

Hahaha...they lack intelligence, of-course.

Foids aren't sentiment beings

I want to punch her ( in the face) ( in videogame)

They get everything and theyr egos are so high

Women are psychopathic and sociopathic. They don’t care about regards, they only care about status, their SMV and sex with Chad

I met the grandpa of a bitch in my school and we had a talk a while back. I met said bitch today in school and told her to give my regards to her grandpa and she didn't even look at me, she just continue walking away. Bitch im not hitting on you or something you filthy dirty chads' cumbucket, I dont even need you to like me but can these toilets at least treat me like im a human? These filthy dirtwhores really think I dont even deserve speaking to them
Male & foid mixed education is the main reason behind the fact that majority of young people are retarded

Boys compete with each other in terms of foid attention instead of positive sciences(maths, physics etc.)
Every foid should be distributed to the males of their age. Males with highest grades should pick first

Last edited:
Take the subhuman pill

The amount of times I’ve seen someone so filled with arrogance and hubris that they where practically begging to be bullied is ridiculous

I’ll explain it to you :

She is at the period of her life , she has the most power : she is young, fresh and fertile

Women don’t work for shit
they just exist

If she was 30 year old she would’ve answer you back

Femsects are not human

1 SRB

1 SRB1

1 SRB2