[SuicideFuel] Why are there so many racist incels?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I've asked this one here before, but I strongly feel the urge to ask it again. Why are there so many incels just so unbelievably racist towards non-white people, especially people of African descent? I also see many non-white incels here who hate the fact that they were not born white. Why? So many comments that I read here consist of, "Nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers" and it kind of breaks my bond and spirit with this community from time to time. As a person of African descent I merely cannot bear the endless racist comments in here. A non-white incel is also an incel. We should strive to help each other in our inceldom by talking about things together and recognising each others' largest problem, which is inceldom, without caring about the other's ancestry. I don't know what or who it is that we should fight against the most, but it certainly isn't each other.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
?? I hardly see racist comments here. Most of us are ethnic pretty much

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Captain
-
Unfortunately, there are many people here who are consumed by hatred

Z

z2020

Officer
-
Because they're not really incels (assuming your definition of an incel is equivalent to a trucel). Usually just normal guys who hate women, ethnics etc the hard right wing nationalist type.

If someone really is an incel, then you'd think being racist was the last thought on their mind given the torture and loniless they have lived all their life. Imagine being more concerned about the offspring of a bi-racial couple than the fact you'll always be alone and never have children to begin with.

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Calisthenicscel
-
Most of "racism" here is about ethnics self loathing, like myself. For example I hate being ethnic, I realised that all the traits that make me ugly it's because of my amerindians genes (manlet, shitskin, dicklet, etc). I don't particularly hate amerindians, I only hate having their genes.

Real hatred against other races aside (((them))) is lower than you might think.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Well I guess there are whitecels who think ethnics (usually blacks) are stealing their women when in reality most really only prefer white guys. And I myself do self hate a bit. my ethnicity even became a meme on incel spaces JFL. And I also can’t stand stormfronter cucks who hate fellow ethniccels and only care about protecting their precious white womenzz instead.
Most of "racism" here is about ethnics self loathing, like myself. For example I hate being ethnic, I realised that all the traits that make me ugly it's because of my amerindians genes (manlet, shitskin, dicklet, etc). I don't particularly hate amerindians, I only hate having their genes.

What if your race was a meme ?

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
get out of here faggot

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
Racism is cope and I have no particular loyalty to my race.

In fairness, though, a lot of white incels are reacting to the SJW bullshit that's so prevalent in the world right now. Here you hear nigger this and that, but in the real world white is the only race it is not only acceptable to openly hate but damn near required (I work at a company that makes everyone take online HR sensitivity training video shit, replace "white" or "male" with any other race and "female" in their videos and people would burn the goddamn city down, but white and/or male bashing is celebrated). Even here it's very popular. I would disagree that there are "so many racist incels", I think incels are just willing to state plainly what they think in the way that normie society doesn't.

I agree, though, that there's too much infighting here and incels need to focus on our common struggles and goals rather than tearing each other down.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Because failed normie poltards pollute this website and the moment the mods take action against one of them everyone cries bloody murder

I myself think racism is utterly incompatible with the incel community, given that a) many of us are ethnics and b) our entire community is about being rejected by society and the opposite sex due to circumstances outside of our control (looks, autism, the way our environment shaped us, parents etc.) so it is contradictory to criticize foids for example for their disdain over indian men and at the same time simply be an overall stormcuck who constantly shouts out racial slurs like a 12 year old. Why should I select people based on race, when on an individual basis, it isn't an indicator of anything? Makes no sense.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Because they are Low IQ.

Also, other races dont respect or like blacks and alot of it is due to lookism. Blacks have no allies. We're on our own brother.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I personally dislike racism in this community because almost 2/3rds of the community are ethnic in some way or another. Its retarded when some low iq polcel appears and says that theyre the best and only incel. This community is based on rejection, not race.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Incels are mad at liberals. Liberals are what made them incel. Liberals like diversity. Therefore incels hate diversity.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Racism is cope and I have no particular loyalty to my race.
f someone really is an incel, then you'd think being racist was the last thought on their mind given the torture and loniless they have lived all their life. Imagine being more concerned about the offspring of a bi-racial couple than the fact you'll always be alone and never have children to begin with.

RollD20

RollD20

Wizard
-
The hatred is usually a form of coping. If you are here, you are probably screwed regardless of your race. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Must be something in the water.

Salutextm

Salutextm

Officer
-
Who cares. Anyone trying to get some sort of self worth due to factors completely separate from their control is worthless anyways.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
-
if whitecels have to put up with the JBW shitposting you can put up with that, otherwise go cry to reddit about it

The End

The End

Banned
-

Self loathing and...
The hatred is usually a form of coping. If you are here, you are probably screwed regardless of your race. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
anger.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
JBW copers are rude and racist aswell.
Im not racist but i dont take internet racism seriously.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
its cope.

my mind filters that shit out anyway, so it doesn't really bother me

Luminary
-
Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Its low iq cope.

Racist incels are fakecels.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Racism is cope. I'm only racist against foids

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
from what i see on this forum I can say that ethnics are way more obsessed with race than withecels.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
How do you define racism? According to (((media))) I'm of course a racist just because I don't like leftism. But I don't really hate a certain race over another, I only want all races to be separated. I just hate foids and cucks of all races equally. I don't think that's racism.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I'm not racist (I'm mixed race myself). But sometimes my comments come off as racist. Like when I point out how many Asian women simply downright refuse to date thier own race. There's tons of Japanese women who exclusively date white men, and have admitted they would never even consider marrying a Japanese man.

It is facts, and if you view those facts as racist then so be it.

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
-
nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
-
Because most of them are conservatives with a typical racist conservative mindset that thinks only whites have it bad in the west and the liberal media is after them and trying to exterminate them off the face of the planet..

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

-
the liberal media is after them
Are you saying the liberal media is not very explicitly anti-white, in the same way they are very explicitly anti-male?

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
Also, other races dont respect or like blacks and alot of it is due to lookism. Blacks have no allies. We're on our own brother.
This tbh, just ignore the racist ones they're at the absolute bottom of society
nigger this, nigger that, fuck that nigger, kill all niggers
Kill yourself faggot

C

cookie33

cavemancel
-
Because civility is an outlier in the Negro population. No one wants to get robbed assuming all Negroes are not criminals and are intelligent.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
-
fuck off nigger lover

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

-
I wish pozzed SJW blacks would think about this more. You really think Becky Rosenstein is your friend and ally? You really think that, say, Latinos or Koreans or whatever see you as friends and neighbors and anti-white allies? Even recent African immigrants see themselves (correctly) as distinct from the burgerstan black community.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
I’d say there were less racist incels by percentage as opposed to the general pop due to low-T which makes our kind more agreeable and less competitive.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Wizard
-
Almost never seen true racism here, Only drops of healthy race realism when appropriate.

E

Ethnic Natsoc

Admiral
-
I don't generalise against all blacks, but the large majority of them are low-IQ savages who cannot control their anger. I have mets lots of black people who were fun to be around with but that doesn't change the fact that black-majority neighbourhoods or countries are shitholes because of their behaviour. Another issue I have with is them is that they cannot stop breeding which means that we'll have a black population of like 2 billion in a few decades.

As for whites, I think they just look aesthetically more pleasing and I'd prefer if the majority of the world population was white so humanity as a whole doesn't get downgraded.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
It's just an innate sense of disgust in most people and the ones who express it just know themselves and are being honest.

PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
-
Nature is racist and sexist

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
-
hostility to members of different tribes is completely natural tbh

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
the only race I hate are Jews. The rest is mostly harmless banter tbh

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
I don't see as many of those comments as you're saying. Mostly I see hate for Jews, gays, and whites (JBW). But just so you know, I don't have any problem with blacks or any race (or any of the groups I mentioned)

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-
I'm a whitecel and I literally have zero hatred to ethnicels. You guys are of literal no threat to my race, you don't breed with white whamen. But if I see a fucking Tyrone with a slutty Stacy or some shit I get mad as hell, so yeah ethnicels are my friends tbh

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
Because my race is subhuman.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Because being edgy on an incel site is a good cope :feelskek:. Just spew nonsense about and insult another race of incels when we're all unwanted virgins. JFL there's nothing to feel superior about if you're here. Rotting is universal. We are all a race of rejects oppressed by society's bullshit. Don't let the libtards fool you into ignoring our common enemy.

Last edited: