Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why are white men superior to all other men?

BillyBeta

BillyBeta

Recruit
★★
I first thought that the JBW theory was just an ethnic cope, but upon reviewing evidence from my own personal life I now fully agree with the JBW theory.

Take for example my friend Jim who works at the supermarket down the street (pictured below). He earns only minimum wage but still dates ethnic super models regularly. Do all SUPERmarket employees date SUPERmodels? I don't think so, it must be because he is white.

Also I only get 500 matches per week on Tinder, all of which are ethnic females begging for my white cock. I have to reject them all though because tfw no white qt waifu, so I am still incel.

But you ethnic guys don't get any matches? I had no idea! Must be because of your skin color.

I am ashamed of having this WHITE PRIVILEGE, so to reduce my privilege I have decided to become an ethnic man by the use of spray tanning. After I have transitioned to an ethnic my new name will be PajeetOmega. I will request the admins to change my name accordingly.

They look better, some incels hate them for looking better.

White incels must have it the worst then since a massive opportunity was missed.

whites get more representation thats why

whites get more representation thats why
That isn't why lol, you can get fat people/black women all the representation in the world and they'll still be low tier trash

That isn't why lol, you can get fat people/black women all the representation in the world and they'll still be low tier trash
whites and jews dominate the media and hollywood their faces and culkture are plastered everywhere

Because it turns people are attracted to attractiveness, who'd thunk?

Whites simply look better, expecially the blonde hair/blue eyes aryan ones.

i hope this is a satire post

>get shit on by everyone
>Become high inhib

HURR DURR JUST PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE!