Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women graduating and getting better grades then men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
they are worshiped by everyone around them so they have far more support and professors (both male and female) usually go easier on foids because foids evoke far more empathy than males i guess, and well, they can just suck a dick to pass. personally, i witnessed a professor passing a foid for giving him a good view of her cleavage back in hs and that was in front of everyone, i can only imagine what goes on during later stages of education or in private. also, there is something very feminine about sitting in lectures, being told what to think and do, and memorizing specific strings of information to satisfy the standards that were set up by some random professor. gathering knowledge through experience, solving problems, and then analyzing what can be improved or tweaked sound like something that would appeal to a man more than being told to sit his ass down and listen to some 45 year old with no actual experience in the field they are teaching.

Women get unlimited amounts of attention and validation constantly
Also schools encourage conformity which men naturally chafe against

Last edited:
Same reason why less men but more women are going to uni etc