Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are women honest about HEIGHT but deny FACE

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
When girls are asked "does height matter" they will admit to wanting taller guys but when asked "do looks matter" post of them would vehemently say no and talk about personality or confidence. It's like heightism is more socially acceptable than faceism. Why is that?

Because the face affects women too, so society says it's superficial to judge by. Femoids definitely care about face but they hide it to virtue signal. Heightism only affects men, so people haven't been trained to censor themselves about it.

Because only the former is socially acceptable to be open about. It's like racism, perhaps.

Because the face affects women too, so society says it's superficial to judge by. Femoids definitely care about face but they hide it to virtue signal. Heightism only affects men, so people haven't been trained to censor themselves about it.

honestly I don't think most women are honest about height

honestly I don't think most women are honest about height

Watch and learn bruh. They're plenty open about it.

I slightly change my mind about my aforesaid reason. They're not open about looks because they want to pretend they have a moral high ground and aren't shallow, despite all evidence to the contrary.

I've heard women say they love a strong jawline and nice eyes plenty of times.

Face is too subjective and hard to explain. So they wrongly assume and get halod.
However most females will tell u about eyes,jaw,lips etc you just have to ask them individual features.
Most girls openlly talk about this.

I've heard women say they love a strong jawline and nice eyes plenty of times.
Yet they will never say "I won't date a man without a strong jawline"

because people will call them out for hypergamy so they gotta keep it more subtle