Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't suicide rates between sexes not talked about more?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The difference - as I'm sure you all know - is EXTREME. Yet all you ever hear in the media is shit like 'men don't talk about their problems enough,' or 'they feel like they have to just "man up,"' blah blah blah. For me this is the real, devastating, outcome of blackpill truth.

Screenshot 2022 09 16 025333

Because nobody cares about men

go to therapy inkwell:foidSoy:

We do talk about our problems but we get banned wherever we talk. They are hypocrites

We need to reduce the male population if we have any hope of ascension

Women have less access to lethal methods of suicide. Also, men live shittier, lonelier lives than women in general.

It’s so true. Usually wars do that but we would need a ww3 situation with at least 5% of males dying off preferably chads and brads

I meant to say women own less guns than men
The thing with that though is the graph is from the UK - and is replicated across the world - where no one really owns guns.

The thing with that though is the graph is from the UK - and is replicated across the world - where no one really owns guns.
When women try suicide, a lot of times its a cry for attention. Women also want to retain their beauty after death so they don't use more extreme methods like men do.

When women try suicide, a lot of times its a cry for attention. Women also want to retain their beauty after death so they don't use more extreme methods like men do.
I agree with the first part but the second part is a cop out for them: if they were really serious they would be serious about getting the job done.

Most of the men committing suicide are not the ones taking all the women anyway

Its not talked because that would mean lift the status of slaves that sub-8/ non rich males have

Because women less affected

Ain't nobody give a fuck about men's issues & if there is a spotlight somehow the man's problem actually affects women & needs to be addressed for that reason.

If men complain it's funny but when a woman complains on behalf of men you get a more serious conversation.

If the graphs showed the opposite then it would be talked about.

Men at the bottom are expected to kill themselves and no help will be given. Any attempts to ask for help will be futile and backfire.

The difference - as I'm sure you all know - is EXTREME. Yet all you ever hear in the media is shit like 'men don't talk about their problems enough,' or 'they feel like they have to just "man up,"' blah blah blah. For me this is the real, devastating, outcome of blackpill truth.

View attachment 656158
I think suicide of young men is the only thing that scientists will not understand... because it is not a scientific problem. But why say that, they will never understand...