Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can’t doomsday just come already?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
2 weeks ago we were on the verge of WW3 now there is no fucking doom in the news anymore. It pisses me off why can’t humanity just be put out of their misery. Humans fucking deserve a doomsday and then some.

No doomsday for ur face, mang

buddy boyo doomsday will come

well, yeah, the news always exaggerates shit and no sane political leader would press the launch button on purpose. And, even in many "doomsday" scenarios humanity still lives. Whether that would be the case for a nuclear war, who knows.

Ideally something on the planetary scale happens. Meteor strike, supervolcano eruption, a solar flare or storm. Some of those are relatively undetectable in advance and could happen any day, and would hopefully destroy the human species. However, it's not worth banking our personal salvation on an apocalyptic doomsday event. We could kill ourselves easily if we really wanted, but painless/peaceful methods are difficult to access for many.

well, yeah, the news always exaggerates shit and no sane political leader would press the launch button on purpose. And, even in many "doomsday" scenarios humanity still lives. Whether that would be the case for a nuclear war, who knows.

Ideally something on the planetary scale happens. Meteor strike, supervolcano eruption, a solar flare or storm. Some of those are relatively undetectable in advance and could happen any day, and would hopefully destroy the human species. However, it's not worth banking our personal salvation on an apocalyptic doomsday event. We could kill ourselves easily if we really wanted, but painless/peaceful methods are difficult to access for many.
Yeah I’ve given up watching obsessively for an apocalytpic event like you listed to happen . If it does happen great but I’m not holding my fucking breath anymore. Sick of waiting

Matthew 24:6​

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”

Download