Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did a group of randos randomly invite me to a bar?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Some soycuck dungeons and dragons looking group approached me and asked if i want to come with them to a bar. I was walking on a footpath near my uni and I saw a group of uni aged guys. As i was walking past them, some bearded guy with glasses and his soy friend randomly just stepped in front of me and introduced themselves. They then asked if i wanna come to some bar with them. I said no cause why the fuck would i go with random soys to some random place. Can someone explain to me why they did this?

They're incels, bro. Just accept the request.

Just normies doing normie things.

They're incels, bro. Just accept the request.
they looked intimidating despite being soy looking. I guarantee you they all extrovert mogged me to the grave. They probs thought i was a loner and wanted to help me out. Everywhere i go ppl think im a school shooter lmao

indeed

they probs thought i was suffering or something. Like yea i dislike having no friends and looking like i have none but i wouldnt slit my wrists due to being alone for long periods like them

they looked intimidating despite being soy looking. I guarantee you they all extrovert mogged me to the grave. They probs thought i was a loner and wanted to help me out. Everywhere i go ppl think im a school shooter lmao
soys can and do socially mog a lot of people on here. BECAUSE theyre nt.

I'm extroverted too. Problem is no one wants to talk to me and I'm basically invisible to people. I think the only reason you're intimidated is because of them extrovertmogging, so take this chance and hang out with them. Even if something bad happens, you can leave that place immediately and probably forget about it in a week. You mog me hard for being approached by anybody.

they’re literally part of us, might as well.

I'm extroverted too. Problem is no one wants to talk to me and I'm basically invisible to people. I think the only reason you're intimidated is because of them extrovertmogging, so take this chance and hang out with them. Even if something bad happens, you can leave that place immediately and probably forget about it in a week. You mog me hard for being approached by anybody.
how are you extrovertmogging?

I want to talk to people and socialize but nobody wants to. It's like having a hammer without a nail to smash.
fuck it, join one of those extracurricular no matter how much anxiety is may cause, we’re men, we take risks. you’ve not got much to lose

fuck it, join one of those extracurricular no matter how much anxiety is may cause, we’re men, we take risks. you’ve not got much to lose
Thanks, bro. :feelsokman: I'll do it today. There's this DnD club I can join.

Thanks, bro. :feelsokman: I'll do it today.
you’re in STEM bro there’s got to be some other people like all of us there, my chemistry class was full of nerdy asians

you’re in STEM bro there’s got to be some other people like all of us there, my chemistry class was full of nerdy asians
I'm not in STEM, but yeah, I've seen some nerdy types here and there who I think are incels too. I'll trying making friends with some of them. It wouldn't hurt to do that.

I'm not in STEM, but yeah, I've seen some nerdy types here and there who I think are incels too. I'll trying making friends with some of them. It wouldn't hurt to do that.
your college doesn’t have a recreation hall where there’s a projector for movies, pool table, air hockey etc?

seems really odd. I wouldnt go, they could try to do something to you.
i thought that too. It seemed odd behaviour even for normies. Maybe they thought id turn psycho on alcohol and they could film it. They did look soy more than say low inhib so i dont rlly know in the end.

your college doesn’t have a recreation hall where there’s a projector for movies, pool table, air hockey etc?
I'm in high school right now. Kidcels.is. There's a gym, but it's closed during lunch. Most people hang out in the cafeteria. Otherwise, people just sit in a random class or their next classes. There's also this group that stands in the hallway and talks and one of the dudes there is a ~180 cm oofy doofy-looking guy who smooches his gf everyday. :dafuckfeels: The only reason this guy even has a gf is because of his height. His eyes are so far apart he looks like he has Down's syndrome.

My best bet are afterschool clubs.

It was such a glitch in the matrix. You dont understand when i say i went to various social places in my life and rarely did ppl approach me. I was even new to places when i was a kid and a few people would exclude me and act hostile. It was very hard for me to enter any non school social circle (even those were hard as fuck to get into and i failed 99% of the time). I genuinely dont know why they approached me. Im intimidated not just cuz of that but cuz ive been around extroverted nts and ive never clicked with them. I doubt shit will change now even though im older. Im way too socially retarded as a result of isolation to make up for it. My best bet is to befriend introverted non nt ugly people who only care about anime and league of legends.

I'm in high school right now. Kidcels.is. There's a gym, but it's closed during lunch. Most people hang out in the cafeteria. Otherwise, people just sit in a random class or their next classes. There's also this group that stands in the hallway and talks and one of the dudes there is a ~180 cm oofy doofy-looking guy who smooches his gf everyday. :dafuckfeels: The only reason this guy even has a gf is because of his height. His eyes are so far apart he looks like he has Down's syndrome.

My best bet are afterschool clubs.
yeah you’re definitely on the kids.is side

Hmmm you should've accepted the side quest and seen where it went. Of course be cautious though and don't get super drunk otherwise you might get robbed

you guys get invited?

They either wanted to rob you or they just wanted a buddy

that was us bro, why didnt you come

Mogs me by having people talk to you

Mogs me by having people talk to you
doesnt mean anything if i cant do anything with it and it was a fluky situation that doesnt happen often. I've become extremely anti social and cynical due to isolation so im basically a social cripple. I literally go to libraries and stare at people to get dopamine.

Never heard of ppl into D&D being considered normie, that's some loser tier hobby with the women getting into that being bottom rung bitches looking to be the princess of a group for male attention.

Bars are gay, I'd refuse on that basis alone. Also it's not a 0% chance that they were literally going to a gay bar and thought you might be gay too.

Bars are gay, I'd refuse on that basis alone. Also it's not a 0% chance that they were literally going to a gay bar and thought you might be gay too.
I will dahmermax

Some soycuck dungeons and dragons looking group approached me and asked if i want to come with them to a bar. I was walking on a footpath near my uni and I saw a group of uni aged guys. As i was walking past them, some bearded guy with glasses and his soy friend randomly just stepped in front of me and introduced themselves. They then asked if i wanna come to some bar with them. I said no cause why the fuck would i go with random soys to some random place. Can someone explain to me why they did this?
So, you're confused on why some people invited you out / hang out? Jesus Fucking Christ... it's definitely not the foids that are the problem for you, just forget them for a sec, you can't even talk to your average man without spazzing out and bringing it up on here. lmao

So, you're confused on why some people invited you out / hang out? Jesus Fucking Christ... it's definitely not the foids that are the problem for you, just forget them for a sec, you can't even talk to your average man without spazzing out and bringing it up on here. lmao
It’s over

They probs thought i was a loner and wanted to help me out.
Foolish, naive thinking. They prob wanted to mock you. At least that's what I would assume. Better to assume the worst from normies than let your guard down

No, actually, it's a reasonable thing to wonder. Why the fuck would some normies do this for seemingly no reason? They don't even know him. I would assume the worst, bc more than often than not people just mock us incels despite not doing anything to them to begin with.

No, actually, it's a reasonable thing to wonder. Why the fuck would some normies do this for seemingly no reason? They don't even know him. I would assume the worst, bc more than often than not people just mock us incels despite not doing anything to them to begin with.
They were clearly not mocking him. How do you know they weren't just as autistic as OP and just assumed he was a nerd that liked World of Warcraft / DnD, etc. just like them? If a bunch of metalheads came up to me and wanted to hang out because I was wearing a death metal shirt, I'd at least be happy that I got any sort of positive reinforcement, not immediately think the worst and post about it on here.

They wanted to peg you ruthlessly

They were clearly not mocking him. How do you know they weren't just as autistic as OP and just assumed he was a nerd that liked World of Warcraft / DnD, etc. just like them? If a bunch of metalheads came up to me and wanted to hang out because I was wearing a death metal shirt, I'd at least be happy that I got any sort of positive reinforcement, not immediately think the worst and post about it on here.
You gotta be kidding rn. You can't start blaming OP for reacting that way (perfectly reasonable course of action imo) as an incel when you've had nothing but bad experiences in the past with people. We've been burnt before, we're not gonna stick our hands in the fire again. I wouldn't just go along with some strangers I've never seen in my life before, that just sounds like a recipe for disaster imo.

I hope they weren't out to mug you. Otherwise you should have tagged along Bro. It's good to have friends you know.

Some people are people persons I used to be this way especially when I was a drunk. I quit alcohol and my social life went down to 0 and I couldn't be happier.

You gotta be kidding rn. You can't start blaming OP for reacting that way (perfectly reasonable course of action imo) as an incel when you've had nothing but bad experiences in the past with people. We've been burnt before, we're not gonna stick our hands in the fire again. I wouldn't just go along with some strangers I've never seen in my life before, that just sounds like a recipe for disaster imo.
If you can't even talk to your fellow man, aka "gain experience" how the fuck do you expect to talk or interact with a foid? Jesus fucking christ... it's like never playing a modern video game and expected to beat Dark Souls in one sitting. lmao