Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did you join this forum?

Why did you join this forum? Select all the reasons

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Many reasons people might join. Any reason why you joined? What was in your mind when you joined?

REMEMBER don’t just say because I’m a incel or ugly. Although that’s a reason, what was the reason you picked this forum of all incel forums?

@Diocel @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @ThoughtfulCel @tulasdanslos @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Alone75 @ReturnOfSaddam @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @dreadtheblackpill @Hail The Bloatlord @Caesercel @Mecoja @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Blackcel rigth wing @Blackpill Rage

Damn I'm feeling a lot of those, bro.

Because the internet is fucking dead.

Braincels was banned.

@BITG @Mentally lost cel @Fat Link @ASS_F @Ellsworth @-BrettyBoy-

Only place where people people actually talk about their pain, and where I can relate to people, and where people don't lie because bragging isn't allowed

Because I can relate to people here.

Ridiculed, teased, bullied by foids, even by the little ones.

@your personality @Snowstormhigh

I liked it and wanted to be part of it

This was the only incel forum that was familiar and only allowed blackpilled virgin guys.

1, 2, 3, and 5 were my reasons.

Because at the time this was the only place that respects free speech. But I am mainly here to shit on foids and cucks. And also talk about based concepts like rape and lolipill.

Because at the time this was the only place that respects free speech. But I am mainly here to shit on foids and cucks. And also talk about based concepts like rape and lolipill.
bullshit, you were looking for people to experiment on

I’m here because I’m a incel, but to go in more deeply is because I wanted express my thoughts and concepts. Also to gain knowledge about the blackpill, including meta threads(beyond inceldom knowledge) and also to relate.

Last edited:
Because this is the only place where there are people i can relate to. I feel like an alien anywhere else.

@I want to believe @Algeriancel @chutmarikacel @watcher @shii410 @Meus @Words2_live_bye @Uglychincel @SlayerSlayer @Wettinghose @caniwin @SocialzERo @CheapCocaine @Uglyme @Capable_Onion @yikerinos @NorthernWind @ReconElement @Fancy Alcoholic @ERadicator @Lebensmüder @TheUltimateMarkcel @Pancakecel @ionlycopenow

Bored I was. Board Options I had. Gay,most of them. Were

To discuss inceldom

I'm not really a talker. Mostly a lurker.

Now I was looking a bit for user experiences/opinions on manlets and leg lengthening.
Since I couldn't find a search bar I thought there may have been one behind a login wall, but alas :feelsugh:

@I want to believe @Algeriancel @chutmarikacel @watcher @shii410 @Meus @Words2_live_bye @Uglychincel @SlayerSlayer @Wettinghose @caniwin @SocialzERo @CheapCocaine @Uglyme @Capable_Onion @yikerinos @NorthernWind @ReconElement @Fancy Alcoholic @ERadicator @Lebensmüder @TheUltimateMarkcel @Pancakecel @ionlycopenow
Multiple reasons tbh:
It's the only place where negative feelings are tolerated without stupid remarks like "Have you tried working out?" or other forms of unsolicited advice or outward hostility. You can freely vent about everything negative that isn't tolerated in other online spheres and unique about incel/blackpill forums. And the shock value is also great sometimes, ngl: Sometimes I enjoy edginess for the sake of edginess. But mostly nowadays brocels to talk with.

I barely knew what an incel was before I came here, all I knew was that it was a forum for lonely virgin's

I was a member of a few debate forums before I came here, but they were full of liberal cucks, glad I don't have to post on those anymore

I may sound arrogant but I always felt I had a lot to say but nobody to listen. And this is the only place on the entire internet where I can be 100% honest about everything.

Even with my closest friends, I can only be 90% honest, and I hide certain truths about me like the fact I never fucked a woman. Failing sexually as a man puts you at the very bottom in most people's view, so I can't really freely talk about this IRL.

Other people are not willing to discuss blackpill facts, they think it is all make believe and can't comprehend looks determined their life.

@kampman @MarquisDeSade @FUCKITALLREEE @IncelCream @curryfool @BummerDrummer @Michinomiya Hirohit @thespanishcel @ryhan @Feces @Ultimatepassivecel @Ecstasy @FlamingCel @andinocel @ThisLifeKillsMe @IslaVista2014

Memes

Joined because r/JBW got banned, I to discord but that got banned, then FaceAndBBC banned me on his discord server so I migrated here

I didn't discover the blackpill. I was born in it, moulded by it.

@kampman @MarquisDeSade @FUCKITALLREEE @IncelCream @curryfool @BummerDrummer @Michinomiya Hirohit @thespanishcel @ryhan @Feces @Ultimatepassivecel @Ecstasy @FlamingCel @andinocel @ThisLifeKillsMe @IslaVista2014
A combination of my deep hatred for radical feminism and modern women in general combined with my own sexual frustrations with a desire to share the blackpill with others hoping they can learn from what I offer and in return I can learn from others as well. Also, a place where I can talk about whatever is on my mind without a bunch of politically correct faggots trying to censor me in the name of their simplistic idealistic purity.

I voted other.

Last edited:
just voted brocel

@Wizcel @turbocuckcel_7000

@Wizcel @turbocuckcel_7000
i was about to turn 30 and after a bout of false hope, realised no women wanted me or even knew who the hell i was

i spent most of my free time in the summer wandering around the city for miles and phoneposting on this site

I may sound arrogant but I always felt I had a lot to say but nobody to listen. And this is the only place on the entire internet where I can be 100% honest about everything.
This was my secondary reason for joining. My primary reason was that I was a nihilist at the time, and I saw many posters here sharing personal stories/thoughts that expressed that sentiment, which I hadn't found anywhere else. It was nice to find a group of people that understood the world like I did.

thought i was mgtow but i was a incel all along

To rant about my anger towards the world without hostile replies

People trivialize an Incel’s problems and lack empathy so I joined here where people won’t gaslight

This is the only place where I can reveal I’m a virgin without being laughed at

I was from r/incels or other banned incel subreddits

r/incels was banned

Couldnt stand any other site anymore due to normie infestation. Couldnt relate to anyone nor have anyone understand my pain and anger. This is the only brotherhood for me.

@proudweeb @BlkPillPres

bcuz this isn't a whitewashed normie shithole like the rest of the corporate internet. Plus the collective sense of humour is very sarcastic