Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did you join this forum?

Why did you join this forum? Select all the reasons

• Total voters
bcuz this isn't a whitewashed normie shithole like the rest of the corporate internet. Plus the collective sense of humour is very sarcastic
Vote

we cant talk about our problems or get support from others anywhere else.

thats why i chose this place because i didnt want to feel alone from the crushing realization of the blackpill.

if you talked about our struggles anywhere else, people gaslight the fuck out of you

Discovered the blackpill, lurked for a little bit then joined.

It’s like my only form of socialization right now I sort of relate to feelings on here and I wouldn’t pay a therapist to socialize with me if she or her or they if I feel like wasn’t genuine and trying connect to me... people just grew away from me

@KillMeWithFire @epillepsy @Aadi @IncelGolem @thespanishcel @Subhuman Currycel

Elephantpill

@curryboy420 @curryboy420 @Dionysus @get_even @Lonelycel

Many reasons people might join. Any reason why you joined? What was in your mind when you joined?

REMEMBER don’t just say because I’m a incel or ugly. Although that’s a reason, what was the reason you picked this forum of all incel forums?

@Diocel @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @ThoughtfulCel @tulasdanslos @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Alone75 @ReturnOfSaddam @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @dreadtheblackpill @Hail The Bloatlord @Caesercel @Mecoja @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Blackcel rigth wing @Blackpill Rage
Personally I joined because I got blackpilled by a based Muslim blackpiller called Alpha Male Lifestyle.
I knew looks mattered more than anything because of life experience, but it got confirmed when I saw others had the same xp.

Then one day I wanted to google more about the blackpill and learned about incels, and then wanted to see where they hung out.
The forum was so funny (especially with people like chudur budur) that I had to join and be part of this community.
Many reasons people might join. Any reason why you joined? What was in your mind when you joined?

REMEMBER don’t just say because I’m a incel or ugly. Although that’s a reason, what was the reason you picked this forum of all incel forums?

@Diocel @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @ThoughtfulCel @tulasdanslos @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Alone75 @ReturnOfSaddam @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @dreadtheblackpill @Hail The Bloatlord @Caesercel @Mecoja @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel @Blackcel rigth wing @Blackpill Rage
I didn't even know there were other incel forums. Btw, what made you come here?

Personally I joined because I got blackpilled by a based Muslim blackpiller called Alpha Male Lifestyle.
I knew looks mattered more than anything because of life experience, but it got confirmed when I saw others had the same xp.

Then one day I wanted to google more about the blackpill and learned about incels, and then wanted to see where they hung out.
The forum was so funny (especially with people like chudur budur) that I had to join and be part of this community.

I didn't even know there were other incel forums. Btw, what made you come here?
I came here because I was curious and needed to talk to someone

I saw this site advertised within an hour of the banning of r/incels. I joined immediately then.

I joined incel spaces in the first place because I like talking about my problems with women and soyciety without getting gaslighted to hell, along with the other choices I listed.

because there are no women

I saw this site advertised within an hour of the banning of r/incels. I joined immediately then.

I joined incel spaces in the first place because I like talking about my problems with women and soyciety without getting gaslighted to hell, along with the other choices I listed.
Even on r/ForeverAlone you still have bluepilled gaslighters temporarily visiting the forums every now and then

Other.

I needed a new free speech forum to post on now that the Jews and soys have either pozzed or shitcanned my prior online hangouts.

my main reason is that I am amazingly creative with my misogyny, and the world deserves my creative insight

/r9k/ was too normalnigger/troon/e girlsimpifided for me so I came here.

1, 2, 6, 8.
Mainly because I know how cruel women can be when no one is watching and they're free to abuse, insult and humilate man, especially man with physical and mental defects. I was astonished that no one in soyciety ever talked about that.

Ive known about incels since Braincels but was bluepilled until after it was banned. Then i was on incelswithouthate until that was banned. Even that wasn't cutting it any more though since it fell to reddit's cucked censorship policies.

@Liszt @IntrovertedIncel

so i don't feel so alone :feelsbadman:

I joined this forum because I agree with most of what is said here, I have no where else to go, I'm lonely, I hate normalfags and I need to vent.

@Billowel @bignose @HotPotCel @FullTimeLoser @kt0_0 @WØLF

@kampman @MarquisDeSade @FUCKITALLREEE @IncelCream @curryfool @BummerDrummer @Michinomiya Hirohit @thespanishcel @ryhan @Feces @Ultimatepassivecel @Ecstasy @FlamingCel @andinocel @ThisLifeKillsMe @IslaVista2014
was browsing IT and similar places like that
Realized most of the stuff they complained about were true

It’s like my only form of socialization right now I sort of relate to feelings on here and I wouldn’t pay a therapist to socialize with me if she or her or they if I feel like wasn’t genuine and trying connect to me... people just grew away from me
I joined this forum because I agree with most of what is said here, I have no where else to go, I'm lonely, I hate normalfags and I need to vent.
1, 2, 6, 8.
Mainly because I know how cruel women can be when no one is watching and they're free to abuse, insult and humilate man, especially man with physical and mental defects. I was astonished that no one in soyciety ever talked about that.
we cant talk about our problems or get support from others anywhere else.

thats why i chose this place because i didnt want to feel alone from the crushing realization of the blackpill.

if you talked about our struggles anywhere else, people gaslight the fuck out of you

because all women hate me and bullied me since i was a kid

@Shigechi @Broly

@Shigechi @Broly
Every other place on the internet is full of hostile cunts who brag about their lives, i can't relate to them. Besides, women, nerdy reddit types and normies are insufferable and are everywhere. I only browse here and 4chan.

people trivialise incels problems
Lonely men and forever single men are a growing statistic that is extremely prone to depression and suicide but not a single mainstream source will acknowledge it

well i was on reddit for ages but since the incel subreddit got nuked i joined here and i felt a sense of belonging

Voted literally all of them

Before incel forums I used to ask questions on Google like "how to get girls" and shit JFL and got bluepilled answers

Found the redpill, realised it was a load of shit that didn't apply to me. Soon after, discovered the blackpill, which i knew was true based on my lived experiences and observations of women in general.

I hate women and the world in general and this seemed like a place with like minded men so i inevitably joined.

Voted literally all of them

Before incel forums I used to ask questions on Google like "how to get girls" and shit JFL and got bluepilled answers
Yep that’s no surprise at all

Only place where people people actually talk about their pain, and where I can relate to people
Everywhere else just denies the problem and gives us stupid bluepills. The few other incel communities have all been banned, jfl.

One of the few places you can freely express opinions for the most part, mostly male (you know it ain't 100%) & it ain't a constant war state of Internet tough guys trolling each other (by regular standards).
@The Abyss
Hey hey ppl Szeth here