Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do a lot of autistic people not do drugs?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
It seems like with a lot of other mental illnesses like depression, bipolar, and schizophrenia people will turn into alcoholics or drug addicts to cope, but a lot of autists will just be completely straight edge even though their fucked up too.

It seems like with a lot of other mental illnesses like depression, bipolar, and schizophrenia people will turn into alcoholics or drug addicts to cope, but a lot of autists will just be completely straight edge even though their fucked up too.
dude us fucking autists party all the time. by ourselves of course. we also jack off a ton. everyone views autists as these people who dont take drugs or ever think about tits. biggest lie of all time.

- no social network = no ability to access drug dealers
- tendency to stick to rules, laws, regulation = less driven to break the law and get drugs
- health issues inherent to autism, like gut issues, may make drug consumption painful and not pleasurable

- coping with things other than drugs, like special interests
- avoidance of risk taking new behaviors and sticking to safe, routine based environment. They dont go out looking for illegal stuff

- tendency to stick to rules, laws, regulation = less driven to break the law and get drugs
- health issues inherent to autism, like gut issues, may make drug consumption painful and not pleasurable

- avoidance of risk taking new behaviors and sticking to safe, routine based environment. They dont go out looking for illegal stuff
Alcohol is legal though

Some won’t even drink caffeine

I don't have the social connections to source drugs.
The main benefit of alcohol is lowering social inhibition but I've never had friends so there was never a need to drink to be social.

not a faggotist BUT
dont need drugs when i already have copes
and how would i even get drugs? dont have any friends and i dont wanna get stabbed in a dark alley
and dont act like being straight edge is hell on earth, have some fortitude you pussy

I smoke :smonk: every weekend

Autism is a superpower, that's why.

They probably do not have the social connections to obtain drugs or will likely be scammed and be given fake drugs and so not enjoy the experience so don't try it again

Autism is aryan superpowers gifted by odin

That's what the dark web is for. Are they stupid or just too pussy to use it?

They probably do not have the social connections to obtain drugs or will likely be scammed and be given fake drugs and so not enjoy the experience so don't try it again

Sounds like a bunch of normiefags on here, "i can't do drugs cause i have no friends".

Because drugs are copium

ok you feel better for few hours

then back to shit

doesnt solve anything

Highest IQ user I know on this forum.

I cope with alcohol as a socially retarded.