Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids think abortion is a "right"?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why would anyone be entitled to a medical procedure? Shouldn't that mean I should be entitled to jaw surgery or teeth implants?

I should be entitled to free hormone replacement therapy! (If my hormones dont fix after i start the gym of course)

My penis is three inches erect .

At this rate I think abortion feels like poop removal surgery ngl.
In the end it is just the same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Removing feces clogging the toilet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why would anyone be entitled to a medical procedure? Shouldn't that mean I should be entitled to jaw surgery or teeth implants?
That's not the same thing.
They want to exercise the right to end pregnancy. In other words, take out the feto.
You want something implemented.

Foids think it is their right to end pregnancy as we have the right to extract a tooth.
"My body my decision".
But the real issue here is that it is a living human being in the womb. That living thing also has rights.
Foids rights end where the baby's rights begin.
So foids are wrong as always and should not be allowed to abort.

they are fucking idiots who cares :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They don’t think it’s morally right. They just want to kill their babies so they say it’s right to try and justify it

Creampie :foidSoy:fetish leads to pregnancy, Chad doesn't want to fuck pregnant :foidSoy: so roastie gets free abortions from taxpayers money 21 times in a row

They're dramatic :panties:

It's entirely avoidable, in no way should it be a right. Don't have sex you dumb whores

They don't think it's right but there desire to get pumped and dumped by Chad overriddes there morality so they lie to themselves