Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do I hear the "most incels are t even that bad looking" arguement so often?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
So many YouTubers who do vids on incels say it, IT says it and they even said it in this German "documentary"

Where the fuck are you getting all these faces of incels from? I, an actual incel, have only seen 2 incels faces privately. The rest are public ones like faceandlms and brendio and hamudi and er and am

That's FIVE incel faces that are public.

So why do I always hear "most incels aren't even that ugly" when only 5 incels have shown their faces publicly, with all of them being below average in looks.

Where the fuck are they getting this from? They're literally pulling this shit out of thin air.

The incels who show their faces on the internet aren't the ugly ones.

because we ain't ugly in all truth, but we aren't attractive enough to get foids.
that or all they see is the larping fakecels, or they just virtue signal about him not being ugly
Wdym aren't ugly in all truth? You may be average in looks but we have genuine subhumans here like me, @werty1457, @FACEandLMS and @RREEEEEEEEE that I know of. We are all genuine 2-3/10s

Wdym aren't ugly in all truth? You may be average in looks but we have genuine subhumans here like me, @werty1457, @FACEandLMS and @RREEEEEEEEE that I know of. We are all genuine 2-3/10s
Doubt Face is 3/10 tho

Although werty is legit subhuman particularly hairline

True. But the people who say the arguement in the title should be taking this into account. Especially the guy in that German "documentary"

But they don't because they're retarded.
Doubt Face is 3/10 tho

Although werty is legit subhuman particularly hairline
I've seen his face he is I don't know why you'd think otherwise with all of his stories and he literally gets laughed at by strangers outside like I do

because we ain't ugly in all truth, but we aren't attractive enough to get foids.
that or all they see is the larping fakecels, or they just virtue signal about him not being ugly

Either
1)we're ugly so we shouldn't be going for average and good looking foids, should instead be trying for our looksmatch or in the case of shortcels trying for shorter girls

or
2)we're not ugly but that would imply that our looksmatch has an unfair advantage over us in the current sexual market

They want us to be at fault,, thats all thats important to them,
yet even leftist newspapers admit women are pickier

and you can only be pickier if you have more options

I've always hated that statement: "you're not that bad looking/you're not a bad looking guy."

It's bullshit on every level and does nothing except make normies feel good (blue pill). Foids, as usual, have a hard time with the truth about looks, so instead of being honest, they give you this bullshit to make themselves feel better about their shallowness, like they don't want to believe it.

We all know the truth, and we're comfortable with it: we ARE that bad looking and looks matter.

I remember once having a former friend of mine inviting this fat hag over because he wanted to "help" me, and she uttered this bullshit. I didn't believe her and why should I? Look at the situation, she's put in a position where she has to say something nice even though it may not be true. That and, again, when I watched what women did prior to that point, it ran headlong against that statement, ergo, she lied (sure enough, she wasn't interested, lol).

So whenever I hear it, I disregard it as bullshit. They say it to make themselves feel better, but we all know the truth by watching what women have done in our lives over the years: we are that bad looking.

Never try to reason with foids or normies, they avoid reality as much as possible.

because some of us could get women with money (beta buck cucking) and they think that's good enough for a woman to actually ever be into you.

They are probably getting it on fakecelselfie, reddit of normies and high tier normies larping as incels, JFL
Cope:

Last edited:

I'd say most men are basically invisible under the 90 ten rule.

Not necessarily ugly

because some of us could get women with money (beta buck cucking) and they think that's good enough for a woman to actually ever be into you.

That's not an option. I dont' give a fuck what anyone says.

So many YouTubers who do vids on incels say it, IT says it and they even said it in this German "documentary"

Where the fuck are you getting all these faces of incels from? I, an actual incel, have only seen 2 incels faces privately. The rest are public ones like faceandlms and brendio and hamudi and er and am

So why do I always hear "most incels aren't even that ugly" when only 5 incels have shown their faces publicly, with all of them being below average in looks.

Where the fuck are they getting this from? They're literally pulling this shit out of thin air.
They say looks don't matter then make those statements lol, they think ANY guy that's remotely awkward or into tech is incel.

Normies don't say that. Reddit cucks do.
And they are saying it just for the sake of disagreeing with what incels say.
Just like they say that all incels are volcels but guys that reject women are incels in denial. Don't pay attention to what those hypocritical shitheads post.

The same people that claim all incels are volcels claim that if guys are too disgusted by women to want anything to do with them that they are incels in denial. They are trying to make it so that they can disagree and argue against your position in whatever way.

I've always hated that statement: "you're not that bad looking/you're not a bad looking guy."

It's bullshit on every level and does nothing except make normies feel good (blue pill). Foids, as usual, have a hard time with the truth about looks, so instead of being honest, they give you this bullshit to make themselves feel better about their shallowness, like they don't want to believe it.

We all know the truth, and we're comfortable with it: we ARE that bad looking and looks matter.

I remember once having a former friend of mine inviting this fat hag over because he wanted to "help" me, and she uttered this bullshit. I didn't believe her and why should I? Look at the situation, she's put in a position where she has to say something nice even though it may not be true. That and, again, when I watched what women did prior to that point, it ran headlong against that statement, ergo, she lied (sure enough, she wasn't interested, lol).

So whenever I hear it, I disregard it as bullshit. They say it to make themselves feel better, but we all know the truth by watching what women have done in our lives over the years: we are that bad looking.

Never try to reason with foids or normies, they avoid reality as much as possible.
If you're attractive women approach you & say you're hot or whatever.

It's like a bad haircut is met with "well, it's not THAT bad".

True. They usually are confident enough to post it online because they don’t look as bad.

If you're attractive women approach you & say you're hot or whatever.

It's like a bad haircut is met with "well, it's not THAT bad".
Yep. Anything, and everything else, is bullshit.

This is why I just avoid discussions with normies, all that comes out of their mouths is nonsense.

Yep. Anything, and everything else, is bullshit.

This is why I just avoid discussions with normies, all that comes out of their mouths is nonsense.
Observe how a woman behaves when talking with a guy, is she smiling with lit up eyes, looking uncomfortable with a grimace. Trying to prolong the conversation or get away. Childish giddy behaviour or bad case of hemorrhoids.

This.

Foids standards have become stupidly unrealistic.

In the past (pre-pill or so), before the sexual market became so unhinged, confirmed bachelorhood was something that only happened to disfigured, mentally unstable, or physically disabled men. Men that were OK looking are considered ugly now. Men that were considered great looking back then are considered average now. Women that are 5's think they're entitled to 8's.

I haven't seen Face's face, is he really not that bad looking?

No one calls incels ''average looking'' ıf he didnt shoot up a school etc (Er) or is a tallfag whitecel with no glasses.
There are entire subreddits with hundreds of thousands of members in it who make fun out of ugly looking incels for no reason.

I was in that documentary, he said I look attractive despite that not being the case. They literally try gaslighting and virtue signaling. BTW like 90% of the interview was cut lol

Werty is now a christcuck, you should check him on looksmax.org jfl. And only fakecels will think truecels don't exist.
Werty is now a christcuck, you should check him on looksmax.org jfl. And only fakecels will think truecels don't exist.

You do realize people say that bo2cel and eggy look fine? They legit deny that they're ugly so of course they think incels look "fine"

It is obvious this is a case of selection bias just like how all females are chadsexual and that's why they think its better to be a man because they only choose an unfair portion of the population.

It's bullshit. Just more normie gaslighting. Anything to deny the reality which is that looks do, indeed, matter over all else.

We ARE that bad looking, they can take their virtue signaling bullshit and stick it.

Last edited:
depends on who they look at because there may be different reasons for inceldom beyond just the face.
for example knajjd is not that bad looking but he is super short and giga autistic or others who may have a okish face with but have major glaring flaws like a weak chin, poor body shape, ect that might ascend with surgery or a gym or even guys who live in rural areas where there pretty much next to no women like me.
So not every guy has to be a giga subhuman to be an incel nowadays and so they can pick the decent ones and say they would do ok if they did X or Y
and also this

Last edited:
You do realize people say that bo2cel and eggy look fine? They legit deny that they're ugly so of course they think incels look "fine"
Eggy knows he is ugly

This. I never even thought once about my looks or my height before foids humiliated me because of it. Hypergamy is a useless joke anyways that leads to nowhere/has no clearly defined end goal.

If I am not "that ugly" why I'm not have Tinder matches and all my coworker do.

That removes the personality variable, and most of my coworkers have simple pictures.

1200px Survivorship bias

why don't bullets shoot the cockpit, engines, or mid tail.

aka why advice or following in the footsteps never works.