Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I see the "face>height" cope on this forum?

height,weight,disability ruined my life.
but still face>height unless extreme cases

Tallfags are volces. Face > Coper are "incel" version of "Height doesn't matter, brah :soy: ". What the fuck you're doing here if you're over 1,85 m, not autistic and not deformed?

This shit pisses me off.

The fact of the matter is this

SHORT MAN + AVERAGE FACE = INCEL or borderline incel dating pool <20% as 100% betabuxx or cuckold/open relationships

TALL MAN + AVERAGE FACE = dating pool 50%+ - can actually have a normal relationship
Well obviously if the face is equal, height adds a lot, but having a handsome face and being short is less of a problem than being tall and having an ugly face.

People always look from their perspective and make assumptions.Manlets will say height is most important.Ethnics will say race is most important.Ugly tallfags will say face is most important.The fact is that all of these things matter,and their combination gives you SMV.We will never know exactly how much every detail is important,you are either incel or you aren't. /thread

Because it's full of ugly men which are also tall. Face > height indeed.

Now, if we talk about two people with the same face then yes, the taller one will be chosen.

The two can compensate but face is more important. I've seen guys with an average face but good height be succesful with women and I've seen shorter guys with a good face be succesful with women.

This. The tall guys I know are careless about their appearance. They look like slenderman, horribly thin and tall.
They are too thin for their heights, almost no muscle, clothes either sagging or too small. They are clumsy, and look like mentally disabled children.

They should eat better, do some exercises, let their beard grow, dress more serious, stop using weeb/anime clothes.
When I tell that to them they reply with "there is no diet for your face bro". There literally is, stop eating sweets and eat more meat. Get rid of all that acne.

Face is important yes, some jailbait and teen foids like "cute boys". But the majority of females like tall, tanned, strong, masculine men.
They don't like tall, anemic, pale, infantile men.

I believe that height is a huge advantage, if you can keep the rest of your body proportional with it.
Nowadays every foid demands a 6'3 guy. Then one of those tall guys show up, looking like an holocaust victim, the foid rejects him hard.
or show no interest at all.

And the dumb tall guys say, "Hur dur, must have been my face". No, your face comes second if you are above 6' tall. The problem is that you weight less than the foid herself.

Look at The Mountain, he looks like an ogre, he looks like a barbarian rapist from the VIII century. He's everything but handsome.
Yet foids want to be ravaged by him. Just thinking about him choking their neck with his strong hands, while he destroys her pussy get the foids wet.
They want something to complain about, or they think that foids should throw themselves at their feet, I've seen literal chads get rejected and these retards think they shouldn't put in any work whatsoever.

When talking in averages for face, the taller man wins, everytime.

How is this even an argument?

You honestly think short normies get laid anywhere near as much as tall normies?
Are you mentally challenged?The question is what is more important,face or height and you're arguing that two guys with similar faces but different heights get different amount of pussy.Of course he does,the only thing that changed was the height.
You need to compare shorter guys (in a range where it's not automatically over) like 5"6 to 5"9 with great faces against guys that are 6 feet + that look like they are a regular on here.I'd rather go for the face.

face is equally important, but theres a certain threshold for it. example every inch you loose before 5'10 height become even more important than face. id take being a 5/10 6'2 guy over a 8/10 5'6 any fucking day of the week, year, century

clothes either sagging or too small
Fucking shirts are made for pregnant twinks (short but the bottom is loose) or godlike frame 6'6 men. Feel like I need that shit tailored. Also pants are all retarded skinny jeans. Even the "loose fit". Skinny jeans look bad on me since I have big feet and they just make men look like 14 year olds. Especially if you wear them with anything other than some nice jacket.

I feel like height is more like a requirement to be considered chad-tier. A 5´2 won´t be considered a chad, but if he´s at least 5´7, he´s good to go.

You can be attractive and short
A lot of hollywood actors are short.
You can't be attractive despite being ugly and tall.
Height doesn't make up for being ugly, it just makes you relatively more valuable for your attractiveness bracket (i.e. king of incels, but you're still an incel)

You can be attractive and short
A lot of hollywood actors are short.
You can't be attractive despite being ugly and tall.
Height doesn't make up for being ugly, it just makes you relatively more valuable for your attractiveness bracket (i.e. king of incels, but you're still an incel)
Nah most modern actors are tall. The Tom Cruises of Hollywood are dying out

Saying “tallfag” is extremely immature and autistic.

I feel like height is more like a requirement to be considered chad-tier. A 5´2 won´t be considered a chad, but if he´s at least 5´7, he´s good to go.
tfw no dominant dino gf :feelscry:

keep coping height coper, no height for a recessed chin

If you are 5’10-6’2 face > height. Anything above that and face makes little difference unless you look like you were mauled by a pit bull as an infant.