Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do men “need” to go to the gym?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I fucking hate the new faggot hip hop culture term “going to gym”

Back in the old days people weren’t obsessed about going to gym

people are doing this bullshit just because it’s popular and it’s the norm for whatever reason

SELF IMPROVEMENT AND SHIEEEEEEET

to get pussy brah

in reality only a small pct of men actually ascend by gymcelling

Last edited:
Lifting isn't that bad as a stress relief imo.

Of course fuck people who do it only for pussy or because of narcissism, but to do it simply because you hate everything and want to relief stress isn't bad. Not everything that Chad does is wrong.

Are you perhaps shitting on the gym because you yourself lack the drive to go to the gym?

I don't see why the thought of people lifting weights and improving themselves is enraging to you.

Lifting isn't that bad as a stress relief imo.

Of course fuck people who do it only for pussy or because of narcissism, but to do it simply because you hate everything and want to relief stress isn't bad. Not everything that Chad does is wrong.
I lift too, just hate the idea and culture of the “gym “
Are you perhaps shitting on the gym because you yourself lack the drive to go to the gym?

I don't see why the thought of people lifting weights and improving themselves is enraging to you.
Yeah I am doing that, also no one ever needed gym in the old times
SELF IMPROVEMENT AND SHIEEEEEEET
Yeah

I lift too, just hate the idea and culture of the “gym “

Yeah I am doing that, also no one ever needed gym in the old times

Yeah
These normfags won't make it past the first couple of years after milking their noobie gains with their bro splits tbh. Lifting is a slow but rewarding process. Normies are stupid fucks who crave instant validation.
Well built muscular and athletic men(natty) will always be a tiny minority.
Lifting is a nice stress reliever for an incel, I vent on barbells and heavy weights instead of online forums. The more you push the morr rewarding it gets.
lol at comparing squat and OHP chad like me to normies with their muh curls, muh bench press :feelskek:

Venting == lifting heavy ass weights to failure
I used to do that:feelscomfy:, but now gyms are closed again :feelsUnreal:
I have weights in my home, still I can only vent here

Just think abot it. You are paying to do hard physical labor instead of getting paid to do it. Its practically a scam.

Just think abot it. You are paying to do hard physical labor instead of getting paid to do it. Its practically a scam.
They key word here is "You're" as in You're making that conscious decision. No ones forcing you to pay money to workout.

Plus you can just build a home gym and have it for life.

If someone has genuine interest in lifting then it's not as bad as You're trying to make it.

I don't get why lazy people can't just be lazy and not go to the gym instead of shitting on people who do as if they're crazy :feelshaha:

There's literally no downside to going to the gym and lifting weight.

Society tells men to go to the gym and self improve, while 300 pound lardbeast women get told they're gorgeous :society:

Because soyciety says so. While hoards of cucks and “masculine” alphacopers are huffing sweat air onlooking whores doing squats real chads are out doing business and engaging in intercourse.

don't get why lazy people can't just be lazy and not go to the gym instead of shitting on people who do as if they're crazy :feelshaha:

There's literally no downside to going to the gym and lifting weight.
It’sfucking boring that’s the downside,I have a home gym and I’m still lazy to do stupid moves to look good, I deliberately hate gym overall because it increased the standards
real chads are out doing business and engaging in intercourse.
Yeah this is the fact
first couple of years after milking their noobie gains with their bro splits tbh.
Years? Bro I can’t even go for a month, gym is so stupid imo

Back in the day, Men used to work real fucking jobs where they had to use their body all day. Think agriculture, factory work, non-mechanized construction; the shit that actually made the world go round. Now all we have are a bunch of lazy do-nothing types who sit on their asses and code for 50 hours before attempting to justify their pitiful existence through garbage food and video games. The gym wasn't needed for people 50 years ago because the world was their gym and they were actually allowed to act like Men in public without some purple-haired baboon telling them to check their privilege.

I lift because, in spite of my otherwise grotesque looking features, I take pride in my health and don't want my testosterone levels to drop to Buzzfeed staff levels by the time I'm 40. It certainly isn't a requirement to go to the gym if you're a dude, but any Man with a hint of self-respect at least takes time to keep himself in shape. I would recommend gym coping to everyone on this server because it does absolutely help your mental health. Anyone who goes to the gym for Women is a fool though, a chiseled body is only an accessory item to them.

To impress the opposite Gender and be Open for gaslighting

I lift because, in spite of my otherwise grotesque looking features, I take pride in my health and don't want my testosterone levels to drop to Buzzfeed staff levels by the time I'm 40. It certainly isn't a requirement to go to the gym if you're a dude, but any Man with a hint of self-respect at least takes time to keep himself in shape. I would recommend gym coping to everyone on this server because it does absolutely help your mental health. Anyone who goes to the gym for Women is a fool though, a chiseled body is only an accessory item to them.
Extremely based beyond belief

20200602 021524

The gym wasn't needed for people 50 years ago because the world was their gym
No not for everyone
because it does absolutely help your mental health.
It didn’t help me
Back in the day, Men used to work real fucking jobs where they had to use their body all day. Think agriculture, factory work, non-mechanized construction; the shit that actually made the world go round. Now all we have are a bunch of lazy do-nothing types who sit on their asses and code for 50 hours before attempting to justify their pitiful existence through garbage food and video games. The gym wasn't needed for people 50 years ago because the world was their gym and they were actually allowed to act like Men in public without some purple-haired baboon telling them to check their privilege.

Also cope

Last edited:
And gym helps you fix the physical problems you get from sitting your ass 50 hours a week in the office.
Does it? What the fuck is the matter?

It's a good cope I guess. Once we're allowed to I might go

Because everyone's so fat.

people are doing this bullshit just because it’s popular and it’s the norm for whatever reason
Testosterone are declining, people eat like shit and sit in a chair all day. Lifting weights is one way to counter this.

They don’t. Red pilled faggots love to cater to women’s egos and standards and have them ever increasing. Red pill as is now is a cancer society.

Yep, I'd rather be a chiseled incel with single digit bodyfat than a fat, betabuxing normie who bought into all their blue-pill bullshit.

I imagine the people telling me that "I'll never get a girlfriend" or that "I'll be miserable" are fat fucks who I'd laugh at or give the beats if they ever stepped foot in my MMA gym and I feel better.

Exercise (and weed) are good copes and probably the single reason I haven't roped.

Also, being ripped...there's still that hope deep down....:dab::feelsLSD:

that's why i have a home gym :feelsthink:

Why bother when when I am short, ugly and plan to die before 30?

It is good for health

I've ben going to the gym since October.
Absolutely hate it, so far no visible results. If I don't see any by next October I'm canceling my membership. So far it's been a waste of money and time

Gymceling has been around since the ancient Greeks bro. Also what do you think those gladiators did before they went to their bloody deaths? Gymceled day in and day out. The cel part is probably accurate too since they were usually in captivity plus depriving men of vag makes them angrier.

I go because I like it. It's like a drug. It makes me high. And it pays off not to feel like a little twink everywhere you go.

To get strong

Sitting on a cubicle in front of an excel sheet 40 hours a week, 10 hours in commuting cause fat gain, bad posture, muscle imbalances, tightness in muscles all which leads to pain and uncomfort and are annoying. going to the gym, playing sports or doing any other physical activity helps fixing or avoiding these problems.
This world is unironically so sick, you have to break yourself in the gym after an entire day of work just to prevent your work from destroying your health completely - and this is seen as the bare minimum by women who never worked to begin with (except in complete meme jobs and degrees). The best world and timeline we could ever hope to live in. How does it come that nobody ever questions the entire premise of everything?
They don’t. Red pilled faggots love to cater to women’s egos and standards and have them ever increasing. Red pill as is now is a cancer society.

The worst is when these normies gyming for decades are settling for fat and ugly foids way below their looks match so it takes away my motivation cuz who wants to be with them anyways

Retarded thread. I hate anti Gymcels like you. Keep coping fat faggot and kill yourself pronto :feelscomfy:
Images 28

Working out is the best cure against depression. Idc about looksmaxxing.

It's engaging because going to the gym isn't a niche interest anymore, it's an expectation from soyciety if you're a man, while as a woman you don't have that expectation.

Retarded thread. I hate anti Gymcels like you. Keep coping fat faggot and kill yourself pronto :feelscomfy:
View attachment 447107
I’m not fat and I have home gym, you faggot, it’s fucking useless, and that’s a retarded blue piled shit you’re spewing,I hope you die in the gym, keep coping in the gym wannabe tough faggot
It's engaging because going to the gym isn't a niche interest anymore, it's an expectation from soyciety if you're a man, while as a woman you don't have that expectation.
This

I’m not fat and I have home gym, you faggot, it’s fucking useless
Why did you even invested in home gym if you think it's useless?
and that’s a retarded blue piled shit you’re spewi
Anything that's not rotting in your bed all day is bluepill to you lol. You are weak and pathetic. Just give up already and rope.
I hope you die in the gym
Would be hella based ngl :chad::feelzez:

Anything that's not rotting in your bed all day is bluepill to you lol. You are weak and pathetic. Just give up already and rope.

Faggot cope, how tf am I weak and pathetic again for not liking the gym? What kinda wannabe tough guy bullshit is that?
I hope you rope in the gym

Working out is the best cure against depression. Idc about looksmaxxing.
Gymceling has been around since the ancient Greeks bro. Also what do you think those gladiators did before they went to their bloody deaths? Gymceled day in and day out. The cel part is probably accurate too since they were usually in captivity plus depriving men of vag makes them angrier.

I go because I like it. It's like a drug. It makes me high. And it pays off not to feel like a little twink everywhere you go.
Most people weren’t ancient Greeks , you are all so fucking blue pilled thinking there was any counterpart to gym except being a soldier
I've ben going to the gym since October.
Absolutely hate it, so far no visible results. If I don't see any by next October I'm canceling my membership. So far it's been a waste of money and time
Me too, this place is also filled with red piled gigacopers who enjoy gym for whatever reason
This world is unironically so sick, you have to break yourself in the gym after an entire day of work just to prevent your work from destroying your health completely - and this is seen as the bare minimum by women who never worked to begin with (except in complete meme jobs and degrees). The best world and timeline we could ever hope to live in. How does it come that nobody ever questions the entire premise of everything?
You didn’t even needed it before this era, the expectations are ridiculously high, and after the world wars no one ever needed to go to a fucking gym until this day, they just go to their jobs and come home
The worst is when these normies gyming for decades are settling for fat and ugly foids way below their looks match so it takes away my motivation cuz who wants to be with them anyways
Jesus, sounds horrible lol for them

Last edited:
There's no gym for your face or height. So, it makes sense only if you really like doing that for some reason.

and still my face looks fat and bloated due to shit genes
Bones are everything. Their shapes, their sizes can make you handsome and tall Chad or can make you an ugly and short incel.

Bones are everything. Their shapes, their sizes can make you handsome and tall Chad or can make you an ugly and short incel.
Yeah, or short and handsome Incel and tall and ugly Incel
Now all we have are a bunch of lazy do-nothing types who sit on their asses and code for 50 hours before attempting to justify their pitiful existence through garbage food and video games.
office job people didn’t even need gym to get a so

Last edited:
I haven't bothered with it for a long time.