Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do men?

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240126 180153 YouTube

That was some soy's response to a video about oil rig workers and front-line soliders. I used to babysit my little cousins and also watched construction workers work with barely any safety afforded to them. I never dreamt about trading my place with them.

how can foids actually say having a kid is the hardest job in the world when bitches used to have 15 kids in wartorn civilizations hunting rats to survive
its literally feeding a baby here and there while it sleeps 22h a day, like having a cat

how can foids actually say having a kid is the hardest job in the world when bitches used to have 15 kids in wartorn civilizations hunting rats to survive
its literally feeding a baby here and there while it sleeps 22h a day, like having a cat
foids are incapable of understanding anything without making it all about themselves :foidSoy::foidSoy:

cleaning toddler poop is easier than heavy labor and dangerous jobs

Tired of this kind of people tbh

Lmao...

"beiNg a mOm iS tHe hardest job on the planet"
They will do and say what we let them get away with.

View attachment 1047867
That was some soy's response to a video about oil rig workers and front-line soliders. I used to babysit my little cousins and also watched construction workers work with barely any safety afforded to them. I never dreamt about trading my place with them.
Anybody who works with children that is a man is a closeted pedophile, Change my mind.

Raising kids is hard. Chores are hard. Cooking is hard. Taking your kids to children garden, and feeding them takeaway is easy.

Being a mother isn't that hard., women just aren't good at parenting. Compare the children of single mothers to those of single fathers and you'll see what I mean.

i would take that job specially if baby sitting 10-13 yo foids if you get my drift