Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do Normies care so much about sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
Like most young kids I grew up playing and watching sports, basketball and football to be exact, In the 2000's I'd always watch basketball and football, but after HS I stopped watching and playing sports all together, something just bothered me, I was never really good at either sport, although I could throw the football far albeit innacurrately, and I could shoot 3's decently, otherwise I was terrible, and with watching sports I had this feeling like I didn't want to watch people that were better than me, genetically and athletically superior, I haven't watched the NBA since Dallas Mavericks won the title 10 years ago, and only time I ever watch NFL is Superbowl when one of my friends or co-workers invites me to some lame superbowl party which is just a bunch of guys eating chips, betting, talking smack, and watching the game, this year my chad brother invited me so I'm gonna go, and it seems like Tom Brady has been in every superbowl the past 10 years wtf lol

The same reason I care about video games. They grew up on it.

yeah they get so excited cheering on superior men. if you watch it for free and dont buy mens jersey okay. maybe the food will be enjoyable

yeah they get so excited cheering on superior men. if you watch it for free and dont buy mens jersey okay. maybe the food will be enjoyable
Chad gobblers.

To worship chad

I find this offensive.

Didn't even realize that shit was today, couldn't care less

I suck at any sport that involves balls

I had this feeling like I didn't want to watch people that were better than me, genetically and athletically superior
The answer to your question is that most people aren't this insecure

People who watch sports are retards

I watch hockey a lot. I mean it sucks to see people younger than me making more money than i ever will but the sport is enjoyable to watch. I guess it’s because i watched it as a kid. Of course i was too poor and small to ever play when i was younger.

Because Chad has a warrior instinct to bash in men's skulls and it is really sexy.

Sports have no meaning to it. It's just a bunch of retards throwing balls at each other. I don't know why people watch that shit. I would understand if people gathered together every year to watch the news or something because news is actually meaningful. A bunch of sweaty degenerates rolling around in mud isn't.

Like most young kids I grew up playing and watching sports, basketball and football to be exact, In the 2000's I'd always watch basketball and football, but after HS I stopped watching and playing sports all together, something just bothered me, I was never really good at either sport, although I could throw the football far albeit innacurrately, and I could shoot 3's decently, otherwise I was terrible, and with watching sports I had this feeling like I didn't want to watch people that were better than me, genetically and athletically superior, I haven't watched the NBA since Dallas Mavericks won the title 10 years ago, and only time I ever watch NFL is Superbowl when one of my friends or co-workers invites me to some lame superbowl party which is just a bunch of guys eating chips, betting, talking smack, and watching the game, this year my chad brother invited me so I'm gonna go, and it seems like Tom Brady has been in every superbowl the past 10 years wtf lol
because it reminds them of the times they had sex in high school and were awarded for their youthful athleticism

They’ve been conditioned by the globalist jews. Think about it- you turn on the tv and almost any jew-owned news channel has a sports segment. Every bar has ESPN on the tv. All throughout your school years you’re told the school football team is the most important thing since sliced bread and chad is the quarterback. Jew programming has whitey sitting around watching nigs throw balls around while the Jew is studying law/medicine, etc

Humans are generally hive minded and very tribalistic

I like to play volleyball and watch football, mostly because of Messi and that golden Barcelona from back in the day. I like volleyball mostly because I'm actually kind of decent at it, if you love the sport there is nothing like the feeling of spiking the ball with full force, blocking someone, serve with an ace... When you find those moments you just get addicted to it, honestly bros you should try playing volleyball, it is a lot of fun ngl

People who watch sports are retards
This

It's just plain boring to watch, unless you're trying to learn some technique.
Sports are meant to be practiced, not watched, anyway.

But there is even fuller retardation : people watching others play video games...

sports are too fucking boring

It is consumerism bait for NT's. Most of them watch it because someone of higher status watch it too

According to Ted Kaczynski, it is a replacement for natural tribalism.

I watch sports for Entertainment and it is something I look upto every week. I watch Premier league mostly. Sports is just cope for me at this point. However I have experienced some near traumas while playing sports.

Mostly I was good at sports, especially Cricket and Football. But bcs of my low status I was never selected for teams. Even though I played really well. Normies and Chads felt disrespected whenever I outperformed them and in such games Chads are always chosen as captains etc. So they can choose the team they want to play. So I would never get selected to play.

My friends always were jealous of me and always tried to pull me down while playing sport. For e.g., when I scored a goal in football they would never celebrate, even if they were on my team, instead they would quickly try to downplay the goal. Some of em also Badmouthed me when I joined a new team. So yeah sports is never for incel tier Men. Not team sport at least

Gives them purpose and something to look forward to

Why do people enjoy something I don't? Fucking normies

Sports is another form of negro worship in the media. No different from rap. They don't give 2 shits about your athletic ability, all they care about is how dark (and by that end marketable to white women for the kalergi plan) you are. Sports championships have not been a matter of skill or human ability for a very very long time.
Why do people enjoy something I don't? Fucking normies
I bet you do like sports.

I bet you do like sports.
Wow

20200602 021524