Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Do Normies Spend Their Lives Working?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I'm dreading going back to work full time in a factory, and I only plan on doing it to save up money for a vacation before going back on benefits. How do normies motivate themselves to do this shit, especially some monotonous shit like warehouse work or service-cuck retail jobs?

imo they're constantly lying to themselves and creating false hopes in their head

Whoever they're in a relationship with either motivates or nags them to work. Unlike us, they actually receive some external validation from soyciety for working, which motivates them. They have a lot to lose if they stop working, especially if they also have kids (which I agree with - it's beyond evil to have kids you can't raise). They don't have the foresight and self-honesty to know what will inevitably happen once their girlfriend or wife meets a chad willing to pump her a few times.

We're so invisible to soyciety that it hasn't even bothered much to chain us to the rat race, so we're free in a way. Of course, it still tries to gaslight us into enslaving ourselves and it still forces us to finance the lives of lowlife normies, especially in countries without a robust support network for unemployed people.

imo they're constantly lying to themselves and creating false hopes in their head
True, just false dreams that it will be better one day is what keeps me going.

Yea, like all the faggots that waste time bantering during their shift pretending to be friends with people they don't even talk to after they clock out.
Whoever they're in a relationship with either motivates or nags them to work. Unlike us, they actually receive some external validation from soyciety for working, which motivates them. They have a lot to lose if they stop working, especially if they also have kids (which I agree with - it's beyond evil to have kids you can't raise). They don't have the foresight and self-honesty to know what will inevitably happen once their girlfriend or wife meets a chad willing to pump her a few times.

We're so invisible to soyciety that it hasn't even bothered much to chain us to the rat race, so we're free in a way. Of course, it still tries to gaslight us into enslaving ourselves and it still forces us to finance the lives of lowlife normies, especially in countries without a robust support network for unemployed people.

Tbh, if I could get something more lucrative like a remote type of job, it would be much easier as I could pursue copes more like traveling whenever I want to.

When it's not only about coping, they chase status, they want to buy new cars, houses near expensive cities and they consoom. They take huge loans for them and then they lose their freedom, they work hard because they're afraid to live like many of us. All this to please and impress toilets, it's maybe the most common way to simp toilets. If normies stop working, they may lose their wives for other betabux or chad. Just imagine the world if men wouldn't do that. No stupid huge ass houses, yachts, ugly computer garbage cars, gigantic shopping centres and huge pollution. Jobs would be more chill.

they are sheep they never rebel against anything

When it's not only about coping, they chase status, they want to buy new cars, houses near expensive cities and they consoom. They take huge loans for them and then they lose their freedom, they work hard because they're afraid to live like many of us. All this to please and impress toilets, it's maybe the most common way to simp toilets. If normies stop working, they may lose their wives for other betabux or chad. Just imagine the world if men wouldn't do that. No stupid huge ass houses, yachts, ugly computer garbage cars, gigantic shopping centres and huge pollution. Jobs would be more chill.

Just imagine the world if men wouldn't do that. No stupid huge ass houses, yachts, ugly computer garbage cars, gigantic shopping centres and huge pollution. Jobs would be more chill.
Yes, please. If an economy doesn't constantly grow, it's seen as a disaster, but the only way for an economy to grow so much is consoomerism, which itself is a disaster.

There’s not much inside a normie’s head. Conform, compete, eat, sleep, repeat.